Water Cooler Redcliffe
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Redcliffe
How to turn a glass of water from your water cooler Redcliffe into a refreshing thirst quencher
Water, an essential nutrient. With this inspiration you conjure, very quick and easy, the clear clean from our tap to a refreshing drink to taste. And it looks good too! Sufficient drinking water is, besides high-fiber food and enough exercise, very important for smooth digestion. That way you will keep your belly healthy! Moisture ensures that fibers can do their job well. Drink great water from a water cooler Redcliffe. Fibers absorb moisture in our colon. Prevent muscle pain by drinking water. This makes hard stools soft and supple, while loose stools thicken by the sponge effect. mineral water with strawberries, ice and mint in a vintage cup.
- A spicy cinnamon boost. Add cinnamon stick to a glass of water. And for an extra effect, add some apple slices. Jum!
- A fruity juice. Squeeze some fruit and use the juice to make the water sweeter. Burden of choice stress? Choose different types of fruit together. Apple, raspberry, strawberry, pear, it does it all very well. Also tasty and fun: add fresh fruit to your water instead of freshly squeezed juice.
- Fresh mint water. Fresh mint, extra tasty with some slices of lemon. And, for an ultimate refreshing effect, add some slices of cucumber added to your drinking water form your water cooler Redcliffe. Mint plants are readily available at most supermarkets, so you certainly have enough for a week. And with fresh mint you can make a delicious mint tea with honey in no time. A golden combi.
- Ginger, cucumber and lemon. Also a nice combination. A slightly fresh taste of cucumber, the soft taste of ginger and the thirst-quenching of lemon. Can you lose weight by drinking water.
- Frozen tangerines. Peel a mandarin orange, freeze all loose slices. Add them to the water when they are frozen. A very nice aftertaste to your bottle of water! Take water from a water cooler Redcliffe.
Curious about our mini guide? Drink plenty of water! Give the body what it needs: Water.
Receive our mini guide with fiber-rich tips and recipes for FREE.
- Basil, strawberries and lemon. Strawberries and basil fit together very well. And for a little bit of acid, you also add lemon. Tip: drink it quickly, otherwise the strawberries will become mushy.
- Taste the Middle East. A few drops of rose water with slices of cucumber. For a Middle Eastern touch.
- Orange and coriander. Well, you just have to try this yourself. Surprising, but very tasty. Added minerals in water cooler Redcliffe. The best water ever!
- Grapefruit with rosemary. The taste of rosemary is delicious in combination with grapefruit. A combination of spices and the sour and bitter of the grapefruit.
- A bit of pit. Add a few small chilli slices to your water, accompanied by some pieces of ready-to-eat mango. A surprising combination, to finish with!
With these tips you never drink too little water again