Water Dispenser Dakabin
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Dispenser Dakabin
Do you find it difficult to drink water?
Is water healthy? Do you also find it difficult to drink water?
During the holiday season, the temperatures sometimes rose considerably. Cold or hot drinks in warm weather? Then it was easier to drink a lot of water. But especially now that the temperatures are going to drop again, many people forget to drink enough water while it is so important. But why is it so important to drink enough? How do I get enough fluid? By sweating a lot you can easily lose 2% of your weight. In fact, athletes who sweat a lot can lose 10% of their weight. This must be completed quickly because a shortage of water can ensure that your body does not lose heat properly. It can also cause physical and mental fatigue. Think of worse memory and concentration problems. Many people also suffer from headaches and migraines. The underlying cause can therefore often just be a shortage of moisture.
By drinking enough water from your water dispenser Dakabin these symptoms can decrease or disappear. Many cases of constipation could also be prevented if people started to drink more water. Some researchers say that effervescent water works better against constipation than non-carbonated water. The reason for this is still unknown but it is of course worth a try.
I find it difficult to drink water. Here are some tips!
- Make it a habit to always have a water bottle with you. Tip: Take a large drinking bottle. You then automatically drink more.
- Put a pot of water on your desk, workplace or counter. You automatically drink more than you intended. Make sure the bottle can is transparent so you can see how much is already out (or not yet ...)
- How much water do you drink in a day? Keep track of how much fluid you drink in a day. Often people like me ask that question and they come to the conclusion that the bar is little. Because we are all busy we often forget to drink water. There are special water apps that keep track of how much water you drink eg aqualert. Perhaps that is an incentive to drink more water.
- At the night you lose a lot of fluid through breathing and sweat. Therefore start the day with a glass of water. Do this before breakfast. You start the day already hydrated.
Make your water better with fruit, vegetables and herbs:
- Lime and mint
- Cucumber slices and dill
- Cranberries and lime slices
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks
- Lemon slices and mint. Lemon water is healthy and delicious.
- Cranberries and lime slices
- Orange and star anise
- Grapefruit and rosemary
- Mandarin and basil
- Lemon slices and lime
- Make healthy water ice creams in the summer. This way you get more moisture in a cooling way.
- Try to connect drinking water to something you already do. For example, you have 6 fixed eating moments per day. Then drink a glass of water before you eat. Or link it to the walk with the dog, exercise or something else. It turns out that you then forget to drink water less quickly.
- Drink a glass of water from your water dispenser Dakabin after every cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
- Did you know that drinks supplement up to 2% alcohol? Above that, they extract moisture from the body. So drink an alcohol-free or low-alcohol beer if you want to replenish moisture.
Soft drink as a thirst quencher
If we do not have sufficient water in our bodies, we get thirsty. Then do not opt for soft drinks because there is a lot of sugar in them. (This is also not good for your weight) These are hypertonic drinks that just extract moisture from the body. Better take water or tea.
How much water should you drink?
It is often said that we must drink 1.5 - 2 litres of water per se. However, this is different per person. It depends on many factors. When it's hot or when you exercise a lot, you lose a lot of moisture. It also depends on what food you use. In fruit and vegetables, for example, there is a lot of moisture. And if you eat a lot of soup, then you also need less moisture. If you are small, you also need less moisture (sometimes small ones also have their advantages ....) A formula that is often used is your weight in kg: 100 x 3.25 = litres of water per day. In doing so, take into account the above factors such as work, sport and nutrition. According to the latest insights from scientists, it is better to drink a lot of water several times a day better, than to sip continuously. Drinking this intermittent would work positively on our neural and hormonal systems. But listen to your body and do whatever suits you!
Drink when eating
Preferably drink before you eat because liquid leaves the stomach faster than steady. Healthy eating practices.