Actually I should drink more water. Water is the main chemical composition of the body and can be up to 70% of your body weight. Our body is highly dependent on water and has a large number of essential functions, from transporting nutrients to body cells to the discharge of toxins from the organs. We lose about 2.5 liters of water a day by breathing and sweating. This is especially important for people who are physically active.
The amount of water we have to drink differs per person, however, the average consumption is about 1.9 liters. This applies to someone who is primarily in a physical activity.
As soon as your body burns calories and bleeds around it is necessary that water is supplemented - add your body composition and the required amount will increase.
To calculate the average amount of water your body needs, multiply your body weight in kilograms by 0.033.
For example, a 60 kilo person must drink 2 liters of water a day
60 x 0.033 = 1.98
The more muscle mass one has, the more water is needed to ensure that the muscles are fully hydrated and functioning properly.
Sports athletes must ensure that they take sufficient water to compensate for the lost moisture by burning and burning calories.
More water drinking offers various benefits to your body. It is claimed that it can increase your metabolism and make you hungry. A number of advantages are:
Increased water intake can help digestive problems; Something that is commonplace. Increasing your water intake stimulates waste from your body and can cause all kinds of inconvenience.
If you eat many fibers, you can see this as a sponge that absorbs all the water.
Fibers function as a sponge and absorb water. Without available fluid, the fibers can not work properly and get your constipation. A good way to take care of enough liquids is to drink a glass of water at every meal.
Hydration of skin and body
There are a lot of anecdotal stories on the Internet that report that water hydrates the body and skin and reduces acne, but I have not found any tests that confirm or contradict this. Your skin and drinking water.
Sufficient water drinking also has many other benefits. Hydrate the body to take care of the progress of normal body functions. In addition, it can help with inflammation, lethargy and mental fatigue; Water is more powerful than you think!
Common symptoms of dehydration include:
- Extreme thirst
- Random fatigue
- Being irritated
- Dark urine
Despite the above matters and the essence of water, people still have trouble taking enough water.
Here are some habits that will hopefully help you to drink enough water.
- Add something to your water to make it more attractive. For example, lemon, ginger or a piece of celery.
- Drink a large glass of water for your meals. This also helps you feel more saturated.
- Make sure you always have a bottle of water with you. On your desk or in your bag The fact that you have it with you stimulates you to drink more.
- Eat more food with a lot of water in it. Watermelon and cucumber are a good choice.
- Tea and coffee also contribute to your daily water intake, but do not drink too much. 5 Tips to drink plenty of water at the office.
- Make it a habit to drink big glass of water when you get up. Having a full glass of water all the time.
- Set a reminder on your phone or use an app that keeps track of how much water you drink. Nowadays, apps are everywhere!
- Eat spicy meals. We all know that we immediately drink water when something is too spicy.
A lack of water in a diet can have many negative effects on the body. On the other hand, it can also provide many benefits such as weight loss, improved skin and digestion. Can you go to the toilet faster if you drink lukewarm water.