Water Cooler Parkes
Filtered water made from the tap with Prestige Water Cooler Parkes
How much water should you drink a day
If you find it difficult to drink enough water, add flavor to your water through fruit to make it more attractive or drink tea. Lemon water healthy and delicious. Fruit water. Only add sugar. How much water the body needs differs from person to person, but generally an adult needs about two liters of water a day to stay hydrated. Because of the metabolism, moisture is lost. Your body consists of about 60% of water and in order to keep everything working properly, keep this percentage in balance. It's true that drinking water can help you lose weight and that hydration is needed to stay alive. Some people, however, make the mistake of drinking more water than is necessary without knowing that they can just risk their health. Therefore, we would like to provide you with the necessary information so that you can learn the right amount of water to drink based on your body weight.
How much water depends on your body weight
Although many people do not stand here, the body weight of each person has a lot to do with the amount of water that their body needs daily. For example, a thin person often needs less water than a heavier person. Because not everyone has the same weight, there is a handy formula to calculate how much water your body needs.
To drink water
Actually I should drink more water. To calculate how much water you should drink based on your body weight, divide your body weight in kilos by 31.5. The result of the sum equals how much liter of water your body needs daily. For example: Share the weight of a person weighing 54 kilograms by 31.5. This results in 1.7 liters of water per day, equivalent to about 6.5 glasses. Remember this formula: (body weight in kilos) / 31.5 = daily amount of water in liters.
- If you are exercising an exercise, it is recommended to practice one liter of water per hour.
- If you do not absorb enough fruit and vegetables in your diet, it is recommended to drink at least two liters of water of water a day.
- Sufficient hydration is especially necessary when you are suffering from a particular disease or when you have a weak immune system. Also in these cases it is wise to drink more water than usual.
Tips to drink the right amount of water a day
Now that you know what formula you need to apply to calculate how much water you need per day, you can use this formula to get the right amount of water daily to stay hydrated and lose weight. Because many people forget to drink enough water or have trouble with it, we will now share some tips that make this a little easier.
- It is a good idea to drink a glass of water before a meal. You will be able to remember yourself more easily in this way to drink water and in addition, it promotes metabolism.
- You can also try to make a habit of drinking a glass of water on the empty stomach and a glass before bedtime in the morning. In addition, it is also advisable to drink water during the day to get the right amount.
- If you do not like water because it's tasteless, it's useful to add flavor, so you can take advantage of the benefits that water has to offer. But do not add any sugar. You can add flavor to your water, including fruit, herbs and tea.
- If you quickly forget to drink enough water during the day, try a schedule to make a note every time you drink water.
How do you know if you have drunk enough water?
The best way to find out if you are well hydrated is by watching your urine. It is important to note how often you go to the toilet and what color the urine has. For example, if your urine is pale yellow, this is an indication that your body is well hydrated. However, if your urine is dark yellow and has a strong odor, it indicates that you need more water. If you feel that you have dry skin or dry lips, are tired and struggling to focus on your daily activities, it is also wise to drink more water. These are obvious signs of dehydration. Tips to drink more water.