Water Cooler Cardwell
Drink great tasting water with Prestige Water Cooler Cardwell
How much water do you need to drink to lose weight?
Drinking water and losing weight. When you want to lose weight, enough water is important. It causes you to get less quickly and hungry and it stimulates fat burning. For an average person, 1.5 liters of water drink a day is sufficient. If you want to lose weight, you can increase this to 2 to 4 liters of water. Instead of water you can also drink tea or eat vegetables and fruit. When you want to lose weight by drinking a lot, make sure you always have water with you.
Why drink water if you want to lose weight?
There are several reasons to drink water from your Water Cooler Cardwell if you want to lose weight:
- When you drink water all day, you get less quickly thirsty. That ensures that you will get other drinks less quickly. This is advantageous when you want to lose weight, for example, soft drinks contain quite a lot of calories.
- When you have thirst, your body can interpret this as hungry. Drinking enough water from your Water Cooler Cardwell causes less thirst and less chance of your body feeling hungry while you are not hungry.
- In addition, the moisture in your body ensures that you constantly have a fuller feel than usual. This will make you less tired of eating.
- Drinking water is necessary to keep fat burning on. Water is essential to transform food that you take into energy, but also to transform fat stored in your body into energy. In this way, water does not only cause you to get on, but also to lose weight.
- Water causes waste to be disposed of in the body. When you burn stored fat, waste is released. They need your body. Sufficient water ensures that you do not poison yourself with this.
How much water should you drink if you want to lose weight?
Actually I should drink more water. For an average person, it is healthy to drink 1.5 to 2 liters of water from a Water Cooler Cardwell in one day. To get faster and healthier, you can increase the amount of water to 3 or 4 liters. When drinking so much water it is important to spread this well throughout the day. Too much water can cause a sodium deficiency, which is very unhealthy. Therefore, it is also advisable not to drink more than 4 liters a day; certainly not when you combine this with less food than you are used to.
Tea, vegetables and fruit instead of water
Not everybody loves drinking water. Fortunately, there are other ways to get a good deal of moisture. Fruit Water. When you want to lose weight, it's not advisable to drink a lot of soda or beer: they contain a lot of calories. However, you can drink tea or coffee instead of water. Tea is available in many different flavors. You should try to drink tea without sugar, or at least with as little sugar as possible. The same goes for coffee. Coffee without milk and sugar contains no calories. And there are more things you can drink if you want to lose weight. Vegetables and fruits also contain a lot of water and few calories. Instead of drinking water from your Water Cooler Cardwell, you can also eat vegetables and fruit. However, you need to consume a lot of vegetables and fruits to get 2 liters of moisture. This will turn out to be a combination of water and fruit and vegetables. Lemon juice in your water - super healthy.
Waste by drinking a lot of water: how do you do that?
Drinking a lot of water can be a proper task, as it's probably not something you're used to doing. As described above, you can replace water with tea and / or fruit and vegetables. But also with that you will probably not come to your intended amount of moisture. When you commit yourself to drinking a lot of water, it is wise to ensure that you have water within reach. When you go for a walk - for example, to school or work - you can bring plastic bottles of water that you fill immediately when they are empty. Also, it is recommended to have a bottle or a can of water on the table when you are going to eat. For the change you can do a slice of lemon in the water from your water cooler Cardwell.