Filtered Water with Minerals
Great tasting Filtered Water with Minerals Made from your own tap
This makes drinking water easy
The human body can not function without water. Water acts as a kind of means of transport that is important in a large number of processes. For example, water is essential in digesting food and then to bring nutrients to certain organs through the blood. Water is also needed to separate waste and it contributes to the maintenance of the normal regulation of body temperature. About Prestige Water.
Tips to drink more water. The exact fluid intake varies per person and depends on a number of factors, such as age, body weight and body activity. The ambient temperature also plays a role. For example, your body will need less moisture in the winter than in the summer.
Adults lose about 2.5 to 3 liters of fluid per day. This quantity will have to be replenished during the day. This is partly done by fluid from food and digestion, supplementing approximately 1.5 liters.
Babies and the elderly
Many people find it difficult to get the daily fluid need, but for the elderly this is a real danger as they have a less developed thirst feeling. The body of a 65-year-old, and certainly of an 80-year-old, signals thirst much less quickly. Drinking too little is one of the factors that can lead to a reduction in cognitive skills and to forgetfulness.
The body of a newborn baby consists of 78% water. For babies it is in principle not necessary to drink extra, except on hot summer days. Breastfeeding contains sufficient water. Only when the baby vomits, has a fever or diarrhea, can he lose a lot of fluid in a short time and extra water is needed.
Many people find it difficult to drink enough water a day. There are tips that help drink water. 1.5 liters of water at once is of course a whole sip.
1. Take for example a glass of water at fixed times. Start immediately with this when you stand up and spread the day in fixed water moments.
2. Drinking water boring? Nowadays there are also many water types with a slight fruit taste. It is a better and healthier alternative to, for example, a lot of cola, orange or cassis. There are many calories in such sugary soft drinks. Therefore choose water, tea or coffee.
3. Water is the most low-calorie solution: 0 calories. Contrary to what many people think, coffee is not diuretic. Alcohol, on the other hand. It is therefore wise to drink no or little alcohol on a hot day. This will prevent you from drying out. What kind of water to drink.
4. Fill a bottle of water at home and take it with you when you go out. That way you always have water on your way.
5. Extra salt intake is not necessary, even now that the body is more perspiring than normal. Your skin and drinking water. There is already more than enough salt in our daily food.