Water Dispenser Grafton
Great tasting drinking water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Grafton
Prestige Water Dispenser Grafton, Water Cooler Grafton, Water Filter Grafton
We currently deliver water dispensers to Grafton, South Grafton, Alumy Creek, Angourie, Banyabba, Baryulgil, Billys Creek, Brooms Head, Calliope, Carrs Creek, Carrs Island, Chatsworth, Clouds Creek, Coaldale, Coldstream, Copmanhurst, Coutts Crossing, Cowper, Diggers Camp, Dundurrabin, Eatonsville, Gilletts Ridge, Glenreagh, Great Marlow, Gulmarrad, Gurranang, Harwood, Iluka, Junction Hill, Koolkhan, Kungala, Lanitza, Lawrence, Maclean, Minnie Water, Mororo, Mountain View, Nymboida, Palmers Channel, Palmers Island, Punchbowl, Rushforth, Sandon, Seelands, Shart Creek, South Arm, Southampton, Southgate, Stockyard Creek, Swan Creek, Townsend, Trenayr, Tucabia, Tullymorgan, Tyndale, Tyringham, Ulmarra, Waterview, Waterview Heights, Wooloweyah, Wooli, Woombah, Yamba.
Drink enough water from your water dispenser Grafton, why does that have to be.
Why is drinking so important?
In order to maintain a good balance between fluid intake and fluid loss, it is important to regularly provide the body with fluid and drink well. Tips to drink more water. But often that is not so easy, because it depends not only on how much you drink, but also what you drink. Chemical processes take place continuously in the human body, often unnoticed, sometimes also clearly noticeable. The water balance in our body varies constantly from the absorption, formation and separation of moisture. During the day, the body loses two to three liters of fluid through secretion and in the form of sweat through the skin. During sports, in heat and diseases such as diarrhea or diabetes mellitus even more. This moisture loss must be compensated again to keep the moisture balance in the body constant. With very high loss of moisture, the body reminds us by giving thirst signals.
Moisture is essential for a good metabolism
Sufficient moisture, for example, is important for the metabolism. A large part of the water that people absorb every day is responsible for the transport of nutrients to the cells and for the transport and separation of waste products and salts. Many wastes can only be excreted when they are dissolved in water at a certain concentration. Of course that only goes if there is sufficient fluid in the body.
Moisture also regulates our body temperature
In addition, fluid in the body is the important task to regulate the body temperature. For example, sweating is an unpleasantness, but it helps to keep the body temperature constant at 37 ° C, no matter how cold or hot it is outside our body. And that constant temperature needs the human body to function smoothly. If the body has a lack of fluid, performance is reduced and people feel tired and listless. It is not uncommon for the body to become dehydrated with headaches.
Thirst quenchers and moisture suppliers
Drinking water, the best way to keep your moisture balance up to date. The best thirst quenchers are tap water, mineral water and unsweetened fruit or herbal teas. Optionally, diluted fruit and vegetable juice can also be used with water. Cola and other sugary soft drinks are not really suitable as a thirst quencher. They belong to the so-called fat makers, because they contain a lot of calories. Unthinned fruit juices also belong to this. Their high sugar content makes them true calorie bombs.
Solid foods as moisture suppliers
In addition to beverages, solid food is also among the moisture suppliers: fruit, vegetables, potatoes or fish, for example, have a moisture content of more than 75%. Poultry, meat products and some cheeses (eg Camembert) consist of 50 to 75% water. Even bread, eggs and pastries come to a water content of at least 25 to 50%. In total, solid foods supply the body about one liter of water daily. A small contribution to the fluid management also supplies the body itself: when it breaks down nutrients it produces about 300 ml. oxidation moisture. After deduction of all these sources of moisture, there is therefore one and a half to two liters of fluid that needs to be replenished from outside, depending on the digested foods and body size.
Moisture and body weight
The amount of moisture required can also be calculated on the basis of body weight. Can you lose weight by drinking water. As a rule of thumb: per day you need to absorb about 30 to 40 milliliters of fluid per kilogram of body weight. A person weighing 60 kg should therefore drink at least 1.8 liters of water per day. Those who do a lot of sports or follow a diet or get a steady diet should drink a lot more. The elderly and children also need more fluid.
Thirst is not a reliable signal
That there is a need for moisture, the body usually signals with a thirst. But that feeling of thirst is not always reliable. In principle, one should not only drink when one is thirsty. Because the feeling of thirst only occurs when the body has already lost a lot of fluid. That is why it is important to drink a lot with every meal and in between, even if you do not feel thirsty. This is especially true in warm weather and when you are physically active. In sports practice it is important to bring the water management up to standard beforehand.
How can you drink enough?
Many people find it difficult to drink enough during the day. Actually I should drink more water. The following tips can help you to maintain your water balance.
- Drink at least 1/2 to 2 liters of fluid evenly throughout the day from your water dispenser Grafton. More at high temperatures and during physical exertion;
- Bring variety in the daily choice of drinks. Suitable are tap water, mineral water, unsweetened fruit and herbal teas, but also diluted fruit and vegetable juices;
- Drinking must be a regular part of every meal;
- Drink at your fingertips recalls drinking. In this way it is easier to drink more often;
- Read certain fixed times of the day as a drink break;
- In the morning, drink a glass of water from your water dispenser Grafton immediately after you get up;
- Only count alcohol-free drinks! Alcohol and caffeinated drinks are less suitable. They speed up the loss of fluid in the body;
- Avoid sugary and therefore high-calorie beverages or use them in moderation. This includes, for example, energy drinks, cola and soft drinks, as well as undiluted fruit juices;
- For a long time, people thought that coffee dried out or seized the body, but nowadays people see it differently. Coffee can make a positive contribution to the moisture balance. Coffee has a diuretic effect which, however, decreases with regular use. Due to its stimulating effect, however, coffee should not be consumed as a thirst quencher. Up to four cups a day is considered acceptable;
- If you drink a glass of wine, drink a glass of water there;
- If you drink alcoholic beverages on occasion, it makes sense to drink 0.3 liters of water with each drink.