Water Coolers Hervey Bay
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Coolers Hervey Bay
You have to drink so much water per day
If you have to, you can survive for a while without food. Without moisture, on the other hand, you do not keep four days full. Cold or hot drinks in warm weather? Especially during hot days, drinking enough water is very important. But what does 'sufficient' exactly mean? How much moisture do you need to receive daily?
A frequently heard advice is 1.5 to 2 liters of fluid per day. According to researchers at the University of Harvard, this is only a recommendation. Lemon water healthy and delicious. We therefore need to consider a number of factors:
// Climate: during hot days your body loses a lot of moisture. An extra large glass of water is not an unnecessary luxury. On holiday to a sunny destination? Also take enough drinking water during day trips.
// Movement: the more, longer, more often and intensively your sport, the more water you have to drink. You lose 1 to 2 liters of fluid per work-out hour. Not fair, it is true: to replenish all this lost moisture you need 1.5 times more moisture than you have 'sweated'. Drink small amounts of water before, during (when possible) and after your workout.
// Lifestyle: lots of salt or alcoholic drinks make your body need more fluid. Alcohol is moisturizing: you lose moisture that you can use to break down toxins in your body. Even if you are sick, it is important to drink more than usual, because you lose a lot of fluid due to vomiting and diarrhea. Pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding also need a little more fluid.
Even more factors
In addition to the temperature you are in, how much your sport and your lifestyle also play body weight, age and food intake. Fruit water. And one person needs more water than the other.
But: if you are thirsty, it is actually too late. At that moment your body is already working on 'drying out'. Your body can not function properly without moisture. So avoid getting thirsty. How do you do that?
1. Put a bottle of water next to your bed and drink it empty after your alarm went off. During the night you lose a lot of moisture: you can now immediately supplement this loss.
2. Do not drink large amounts of water at once, but divide your drinking moments throughout the day. This way you prevent a water belly. Drinking water and losing weight.
3. Grab a large glass instead of a small one. If you are working, a large pot of water might be handy. Or refill your glass at fixed times, so you can be sure that you get enough water.
4. Can you no longer see water? Black coffee and tea also count if you want to get enough fluid. Unfortunately you can not drink unlimited coffee all day (hello caffeine kick). Alternation is key. Also think of mint leaves, cucumber or fruit in your glass. Very refreshing in summer!
5. Keep track of how much you drink in a day. So you are consciously busy with your fluid intake. This can be done in the form of a 'waterlog' (water logbook) on paper, but there are also many apps nowadays that keep track of how much you get.
Prestige Water Coolers Hervey Bay, Water Dispensers Hervey Bay, Water Filters Hervey Bay
Booral, Bunya Creek, Craignish, Dundowran, Dundowran Beach, Eli Waters, Kawungan, Nikenbah, Pialba, Point Vernon, Scarness, Sunshine Acres, Susan River, Takura, Toogoom, Torquay, Urangan, Urraween, Walligan, Wondunna, Beelbi Creek, Burgowan, Burrum, Burrum Heads, Burrum River, Burrum Town, Cherwell, Dundathu, Howard, Pacific Haven, River Heads, Torbanlea, Walliebum, Maryborough, Granville, Island Plantation, Maryborough West, Aldershot, Beaver Rock, Bidwill, Boonooroo, Boonooroo Plains, Duckinwilla, Eurong, Ferney, Glenorchy, Great Sandy Strait, Maaroom, Poona, Poona National Park, St Helens, Teddington, The Dimonds, Tinana, Tuan, Tuan Forest, Walkers Point, Antigua, Aramara, Bidwill, Boompa, Brooweena, Dunmora, Grahams Creek, Mungar, Oakhurst, Owanyilla, Tinana South, Woocoo, Yengarie, Yerra, Tiaro, Blackmount, Pioneers Rest, St Mary, Thinoomba, Bauple, Bauple Forest, Glenbar, Glenwood, Gootchie, Gundiah, Kanigan, Mount Urah, Munna Creek, Neerdie, Netherby, Paterson, Talegalla Weir, Tin Can Bay, Tinnanbar.