Water Cooler Waterford West
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Waterford West
This is how you can easily grow an unlimited supply of ginger at home
Truth about drinking water. It is certainly a great feeling to be able to consume something that you have grown at home, right? Certainly something that is as good and healthy as ginger can actually be easily grown at home, and you do not need much space at all. Ginger has long been known for its health-promoting properties, and can be consumed in different ways. But how easy is it to grow ginger yourself? It turns out to be very simple! Water Cooler with or without filtration. The Swedish newspaper called Syre has now published an easy guide.
This is what you have to do:
1. The safest thing is to buy a ginger from a garden company, then you know for sure that it has not been sprayed. You can also buy organic ginger in a supermarket.
2. Put it in water at night.
3. Then plant the ginger in nutritious soil in a low and wide pot. This is because the roots of ginger grow horizontally.
4. Put the ginger downwards so that the shoots point upwards and cover the roots with a few centimeters of soil.
5. Provide plenty of water and place the pot in a warm but shady place.
6. After about a month you will see the shoots shoot up.
7. Then it's time to put the pot in a warm place. Also do not forget to water regularly.
After a few more months, 3-4 months after planting, you can start harvesting small pieces of ginger. Dig carefully in the ground and cut the pieces you want to use. Now you have an almost endless supply of ginger, which you can keep harvesting for as long as you want! What can you do with ginger? For example, test the following recipe for a nice tea, written by Pauline's Kitchen:
Ingredients for 1 ginger tea
- 200 ml of hot water
- 2 - 3 slices of fresh ginger
- 1 slice of bio lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- Optional 1/4 tsp turmeric
This is how you make it:
Wash the lemon well. Then preferably use a biological unsprayed lemon. Cut a thin slice from this and put it in a glass. Cut the ginger into very thin slices. You can also do this with a peeler, but I would add some extra slices. Add this to the lemon. Pour hot water on the ginger and lemon. Let the tea then draw for a few minutes. Add honey and / or turmeric as desired. Can you go to the toilet faster if you drink lukewarm water. Why do I have to pee so often.
Prestige Water Cooler Waterford West, Water Dispenser Waterford West, Water Filter Waterford West