Is water healthy? We all know that it is good for us to drink enough water. Every day we lose about 1.5 to 2 liters of fluid through urine, breathing, stool and sweat. This moisture needs to be replenished to keep our body healthy. Of course you have to drink plenty of water all day long, but drinking water on an empty stomach immediately after getting up is extra important. Cold or hot drinks in warm weather?
You lose a lot of moisture during the night. Your body is therefore slightly dehydrated on standing up. Lemon water healthy and delicious. Drinking water after getting up has several advantages.
1. Drinking water after standing up replenishes the moisture that your body has excreted during the night. You will also immediately feel a bit fitter and more energetic after drinking two large glasses of water.
2. Water stimulates the excretion process. During the night, your body recovers itself. This releases toxins. Drinking water on an empty stomach, immediately after standing up, ensures that these toxins are excreted via sweat and urine.
3. The most common cause of poorly functioning intestines and / or constipation is drinking too little water. Water on the empty stomach gives your digestion a boost. This has a positive effect on your bowel movements and can prevent constipation.
4. It also gives your metabolism a boost. This can even help with weight loss. Healthy eating Practices.
5. Your brain consists of 75% moisture. A shortage of moisture can cause your brain to function less well. Think of fatigue and concentration problems. By starting the day with enough water you are more energetic and clearer.
Drink two large glasses of water immediately after you get up and you'll start the day more energetically!