Water Cooler Loganholme
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Loganholme
How many cups of ginger tea can you drink a day
Water, an essential nutrient. From different angles I get the advice three times a day to drink a cup of ginger tea. If I sneeze, if I tell you that I'm losing weight, if I tell you that I play a lot of sports. You name it. It's hip to drink ginger tea for anything. As good as I am, I immediately bought ginger root and am now a major user. Until a friend told me at lunch that he had done a little research on the Internet to find out how many cups of ginger tea you can actually drink one day in connection with any harmful effects. In the sequel he would limit it to 2 to 3 cups in one day. Bottled water contains less minerals than tap water.
This is why ginger is recommended so often
1. Heating effect. Tea is of course already nice and warm, but ginger also makes it a little spicy, which makes you warm inside.
2. Losing weight. People who want to lose weight often use ginger tea. Can you lose weight by drinking water.
3. If you do not feel well. There are people who have a huge refurbishment of drinking ginger tea if they have diarrhea, are sick or have bloating.
4. Helps against everything. It would improve the intake of all kinds of nutrients and keep your sugar values in balance. Prevent muscle pain by drinking water. It would inhibit inflammation and reduce arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Actually too much to mention. So much that you are almost suspicious of it and the scientific basis we have not been able to find directly on the Internet. It seems anyway that everyone on the Internet talks a little bit about ginger.
The possible adverse effects of ginger tea
- Ginger works as a blood thinner. Are you healthy then you will not suffer from 2 to 3 heads. But if you already have problems with your blood or you use medicines or painkillers that can thin your blood, it can even become dangerous to drink ginger tea.
- Gastric and intestinal problems. You can get pain in your stomach if you use too much ginger.
- It dehydrates. Ginger removes fluid from your body and therefore you could dry out.
- Other negative effects. Ginger can make you drowsy, dizzy and confused. It can also cause your heartbeat to become irregular.
Not really a uniform answer. For both the negative and positive effects of ginger tea, we have not really been able to find a unified scientific basis. What about ginger tea? Can we drink it indefinitely or not?
Prestige Water Cooler Loganholme, Water Dispenser Loganholme, Water Filter Loganholme