Water Cooler Kyogle
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Kyogle
TIP: Holding moisture and being dehydrated
Hold moisture and yet dehydrate. That requires explanation. Water (moisture) is of vital importance and dehydration can lead to all sorts of ailments. If you ignore the signs of a lack of moisture, you can experience serious symptoms until eventually, when no measures are taken, even death can occur. What happens in your body if you drink soda. How important to know what the first signs of dehydration are and what to do. Drink plenty of water from your Water Cooler Kyogle.
Holding moisture and yet dehydrated ...
It sounds very contradictory that you can retain moisture and be dehydrated. How is that possible? Do you have too much moisture with you? If you retain moisture? Or just too little? Let's first look at the functions of water:
Water, what are the different functions?
- Water transports vitamins and nutrients to the cells, tissues and organs.
- Keep eyes, mouth and nasal passages moist.
- Regulates the body temperature.
- Transports oxygen to the cells.
- Works as a shock absorber to protect the organs. 10 Ways to keep your kidneys healthy.
- Lubricates the joints.
- Rinses toxins from the kidneys.
- Ensures balance in the electrolytes for control of blood pressure.
- Provides less hunger.
- Gives more energy and increases calorie consumption during exercise.
- Can help to avoid fat deposits.
- Hydrates the skin so that it feels softer and smoother.
- Helps maintain blood volume so that your energy stays up to standard.
- Helps to improve concentration and reaction time through better hydration.
- Ensures that medication (if necessary ...) works faster and more effectively.
- Can help reduce the chance of all kinds of ailments.
Moisture deficiency; what can happen, in percentage terms, if we drink too little?
- With a moisture deficit of 1% you get thirsty.
- If you have 5% too little moisture, you will get a slight fever. Healthy drink water from your Water Cooler Kyogle.
- At 8% the saliva production stops by the salivary glands and the skin becomes blue.
- If the moisture deficit goes up to 10%, the tongue will swell, the kidneys will not work properly anymore and the muscles will cramp. Walking is no longer possible.
- With 20% lack of fluid, the skin starts to burst, the organs stop working and death occurs.
Is it all heavy? But what makes it even more intense is that many people drink a lot (water) and yet, due to the Tanita health check, appear to be extremely dehydrated. How is that possible???
But first: Why do not people drink anymore?
Because they do not know. A book has been published with the title: 'Water, the cheapest medicine'. My husband is a good example of what water can mean for your health. He spent years on the lung medication and since he started drinking more, he has not been taking medication for years and he feels fitter than ever. Healthy drink water with minerals from your Water Cooler Kyogle. Are fruit juices healthy. Naturally, dietary supplements also play a role here, but he also started to drink more water.
Water, the cheapest medicine
To return to the writer of the book, Batmanghelidj was innocent in prison and made his time there useful to do research and make people better with his advice on water. At one point he would be released but voluntarily stayed in prison because he wanted to help more people feel better and heal themselves. His passion, helping other people, was greater than his own freedom. That is very special.
Of course ... there are always people who drink a lot: tea, coffee, soft drinks, juices etc. etc. But of course I do not mean that. If you see what the function of water is, such as rinsing, ask yourself what you are doing to rinse your car. With clean water right? Right ... so what do you need for moisture? Clean water! Of course your body is also happy with herbal tea but do you really want to make your body happy and wash it clean? Water, water and more water. And preferably pure, filtered water. Ask your own coach for more information about a water filter which is very easy to install at home.
Okay, I drink 2 liters of water a day and I'm still dehydrated ...
Yes, that's possible. If you drink a lot of water, but the water does not enter the cell, your brain will still register a fluid deficiency and order fluid retention because the whole thing threatens to dry out. Moisture retention always occurs between the cells, so ... edema, high blood pressure etc. etc. The trick is to get the fluid in the cell. Only then do the brains receive a signal that there is enough water and the body dares to let go of the excess fluid between the cells and the moisture deficit at cell level is restored. This can reduce edema and lower your blood pressure. 10 Reasons to have a Prestige Water cooler in your office.
Prestige Water Cooler Kyogle, Water Dispenser Kyogle, Water Filter Kyogle
Kyogle, Bonalbo, Tabulam, Woodenbong, Afterlee, Barkers Vale, Bottle Creek, Capeen, Cawongla, Collins Creek, Cougal, Ettrick, Findon Creek, Green Pigeon, Grevillia, Homeleigh, Horseshoe Creek, Iron Pot Creek, Loadstone, Lynchs Creek, Mallanganee, Mount Lion, Mummulgum, Old Bonalbo, Rukenvale, Terrace Creek, The Risk, Theresa Creek, Tooloom, Toonumbar, Tunglebung, Upper Horseshoe Creek, Wadeville, Wiangaree, Woolners Arm.