Water Cooler Buccan
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Buccan
How do I drink sufficiently in warm weather
When the weather is warm, you sweat more than usual. It is therefore important to drink more water to prevent dehydration. But what is sufficient and what do you have to pay attention to?
- When you urinate less than usual or your urine is dark in color, you have not drank enough. There is a chance that you will dry out. When you dry out, you sweat less than usual. You can therefore get a light feeling in the head and even fainting.
- A glass of water every hour from your Water Cooler Buccan. Why should you drink water when you want to lose weight?
- An adult needs about 1.5 to 2 liters of fluid a day from drinks. In warm weather it is good to drink at least 2 liters of water. Not everyone gets thirsty automatically if you drink less than the recommended amount. Take a glass of water every hour, even if you are not thirsty.
- Make sure you have water from your Water Cooler Buccan with you. Filtered water or Bottled water.
- Water is the best choice: cheap, it contains 0 calories and it just comes from the tap. Fill a bottle of water at home and take it with you when you go out. So you always have water on your way, even if you are in a traffic jam or the bus and train are very delayed.
- Sugary soft drinks and alcohol
- It is not smart to quench your thirst with sugary drinks such as cola, orange juice. There are a lot of calories in it. Choose rather for water, tea and coffee. Coffee does not drift moisture, but alcohol does. If you drink a drink with alcohol on a hot day, it is best to drink a glass of water next to each glass of alcohol. You can give your water from your Water Cooler Buccan a natural flavor by adding pieces of fruit, for example. Is water healthy?
Extra salt unnecessary
- It is not necessary to eat extra salt in hot weather. Those who sweat a lot and a long time will lose more salt. But if you continue to eat normally, that loss will be replenished automatically.
- Pay extra attention to over-70s
- The kidneys work less well in the elderly. They should therefore drink about 1.7 liters per day daily and in warm weather more than 2 liters. Pay extra attention to older people who are less self-sufficient. Elderly people who suffer from urinary incontinence problems, constipation or other diseases are also vulnerable.
Extra attention for babies
- Breast-fed babies do not need to get extra water from a bottle. Children and drinking water. That can even be detrimental, because the child may drink less milk from the mother. In warm weather, breast milk automatically becomes more watery. Just tell your child a little more often.
- Do you give your baby bottle-feeding?
- Then in between you can give a few spoons of water in warm weather. Ask your health center for advice if your child has diarrhea or if you are worried or drink enough water from your Water Cooler Buccan. From 6 months on your child will eat and drink more and more things. You can water in between or for example some lukewarm fruit tea without sugar.
Prestige Water Cooler Buccan, Water Dispenser Buccan, Water Filter Buccan