Water Cooler Broadbeach Waters
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Broadbeach Waters
We drink not enough water
Calculate how much water you should drink. Water is extremely important. Not only to stay alive, but also for all kinds of other processes in your body. Yet the Dutch generally drink too little water. Often about four glasses a day, a liter in total. That is half a liter too little. I myself often have trouble drinking enough water. One day I sit on three liters and the day after I hardly get one liter inside. What exactly causes this difference, I really would not know. I know that I am more irritable and tired when I drink less. Is this a kind of placebo effect or does water really affect how you feel? Research shows that the number of people who know how much they should drink per day is very low. 37% of the respondents even thought that drinking less water is healthier. With water, the more, the better. To a certain extent then. The Nutrition Center recommends drinking at least six glasses: one and a half liters. But how do you take care of it, with your busy life, that you drink enough?
Positive effects of water
Drinking water, the best way to keep your moisture balance up to date. Everyone needs water to survive, we know that. Water is also much more important than food in that respect. You can eat without food for thirty to forty days, but if you do not drink anything for three days, it is over. Water not only keeps us alive, it has much more positive effects. This ensures a beautiful skin and helps against pain and hangovers. Water is also essential for people who want to lose weight or exercise a lot. During exercise you lose a lot of fluid, but by drinking enough your muscles become tired less quickly and you can stay longer. In addition, water promotes your metabolism.
Do you soon have a difficult exam and are you unable to study? Drink a glass of water! This gives your brain a boost and makes you more productive and alert. A study with London students has shown that students who drank a lot of water also achieved high marks. That is because you think more clearly by water and you get more energy from it. 7 Ways to influence your energy intake. One of the most common symptoms of dehydration is fatigue. Water also protects you from a heart attack. People who drink more than five glasses of water a day are 41% less likely, according to a study by the American Journal of Epidemiology.
That way you drink more throughout the day
If you have a lot to do in a day, you'll forget to drink faster enough. It is just something that easily slips between. Fortunately, there are all kinds of tricks that ensure that you also get enough water:
- Add a flavor. Some people do not like water because it actually has no taste at all. There are very handy bottles with a compartment for fruit or herbs that give your water a taste.
- Always keep a bottle of water handy. If you have to go somewhere, make sure you always bring a bottle. It can easily come in handy. And if you spend long days in the office or school, put a bottle on your desk so you can see it. That's how you think about it every time.
- Buy a (large) transparent bottle that you can write on. Draw lines for every hour you want to drink a certain amount and stick to it. Flue and drinking water.
- Drink sparkling water. This is - for many people - tastier and fresher than water without prick. Add a little lemonade syrup and it tastes even better.
- Put an alarm clock. In this way, you remind yourself that you have to drink more, therefore put a (soft) alarm every half hour or hour.
- Use an app. If you do not know exactly whether you drink enough water, it is useful to keep this up with an app. You enter when you have drunk and how much, and when it is time to have a drink again the app gives a signal. If you search for 'water' in the App Store you will find enough.
Prestige Water Cooler Broadbeach Waters, Water Dispenser Broadbeach Waters, Water Filter Broadbeach Waters