Water Cooler Bannockburn
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Bannockburn
TIP: How do you know that you drink not enough
The body can tell you in different ways that you have drunk too little and that your fluid balance is going to be out of balance. This reduces urine production by the kidneys and the sodium level in the blood can rise or fall too high. In the long term, drinking too little can lead to a greater risk of bladder infections and kidney problems. A deficiency of a quantity of body water corresponding to 3% of the total body weight is sometimes used as a limit value to speak of dehydration or dehydration. A fluid loss of four to six percent of the body weight can lead to heart problems and increased heart rate. Further dehydration (ten percent moisture loss) is even life-threatening.
Signals of water shortage
- thirst: thirsting occurs when you have lost one to two percent of your total body fluid. That is long before the body starts to dry out. Only with heavy physical exertion, in hot weather or at high altitudes, when we lose a lot of moisture in a short time (eg diarrhea, vomiting ...), our internal water regulation system can not follow, and it may be necessary to drink before you are thirsty. Also for people with kidney stones or other kidney disease, diabetic patients, and older people whose water management system is not functioning as well, it may be appropriate to drink regularly, even if they are not thirsty.
- little or dark colored, strongly smelling urine;
- dry mouth, thick saliva;
- Dizziness or a light feeling in the head; Fatigue solved by drinking water.
- nausea, with or without vomiting;
- restlessness, irritability;
fatigue and poor concentration.
- Signs that may indicate a moderate to severe dehydration:
- dizziness that worsens when you wake up (especially in the elderly);
- in young children: sunken fontanelles
- in children: crying without tears
- drowsiness, confusion;
- Circles under the eyes and deep-set eyes. Moisture and drinking water.
- dry mucous membranes
- The skin feels dry, looks wrinkled and does not jump back immediately if you squeeze it
- cramps in arms and / or legs. Prevent muscle pain by drinking water.
- breathing deeply and quickly
- low blood pressure (Hypotension)
- Heart rhythm disorders and a fast heartbeat
- Weak pulse
- Cold, clammy hands and feet
- can no longer urinate
- loss of appetite. Can you lose weight by drinking water.
Prestige Water Cooler Bannockburn, Water Dispenser Bannockburn, Water Filter Bannockburn
Anakie, Bamganie, Bannockburn, Barunah Park, Batesford, Berringa, Berrybank, Cambrian Hill, Cape Clear, Corindhap, Cressy, Dereel, Durdidwarrah, Durham Lead, Enfield, Garibaldi, Gheringhap, Grenville, Haddon, Happy Valley, Hesse, Illabarook, Inverleigh, Lethbridge, Linton, Mannibadar, Maude, Meredith, Mount Bute, Mount Mercer, Morrisons, Murgheboluc, Napoleons, Newtown, Nintingbool, Piggoreet, Pitfield, Pittong, Rokewood, Rokewood Junction, Ross Creek, Russells Bridge, Scarsdale, Shelford, She Oaks, Smythes Creek, Smythesdale, Springdallah, Staffordshire Reef, Steiglitz, Stonehaven, Sutherlands Creek, Teesdale, Wallinduc, Werneth, Willowvale, Wingeel.