Mineral Filtered Drinking Water Purifier Cooler Dispenser
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Mineral Filtered Drinking Water Purifier Cooler Dispenser
Drinking warm water is healthy
Why is hot water drinking healthy?
How many liter of water should you drink. These are the consequences of drinking too little water. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, hot food and drink is beneficial. People eat hot at least twice in most countries. In Asian countries it is also common to drink hot water. Warm means from 37 to 75 degrees, not so hot that you burn your tongue or that you are sweating. The average internal temperature of a person is 37 degrees. If this temperature is increased by two degrees, we feel pretty sick because of the fever. Mineral filtered drinking water purifier cooler dispenser from Prestige Water.
From the same principle, you can say that we produce the opposite effect when we eat and drink ice-cold, chilled, or even at room temperature. In this case we will only experience the inconveniences in the long term; after years we notice that often in the first case our digestive system no longer works so well. And the negative effects do not remain on our other organs. In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicin) means cold; everything under body temperature. Healthy drinks instead of water. This is the basis for all kinds of discomfort, pain and chronic diseases in Western society.
How does this work?
- Hot water keeps your organs in good condition and promotes blood circulation. Drinking chilled liquids of eg 3 degrees is the same as stopping your organs in the freezer. The natural effect of cold is contracting, slowing down and shrinking. Great tasting water from a Mineral filtered drinking water purifier cooler dispenser. Cold food and drink causes blockages in the flow of the meridians, slows the blood circulation, and reduces the organ functions to (far) under what they can.
- Drinking cold water causes an imbalance in the internal body temperature. This can lead to what Chinese Medicine call an Internal Cold Pattern. This manifests itself in cold hands and feet, Raynaud, painful menstruation, fertility problems, varicose veins, weak appetite, difficult digestion (abdominal distension after eating, abdominal pain, too weak faeces or constipation), weight gain, chronic fatigue, a lot of urination, depression , joint complaints or chronic pain. Spicy or warming (winter) herbs, such as, ginger, cumin, cardamom, fennel etc. can sometimes dissipate internal cold, but drinking plenty of hot water and taking hot meals is the easiest way. Hot and cold water from a Mineral filtered drinking water purifier cooler dispenser.
- You better save your energy. Our organs only work optimally at 37 degrees. If we permanently cool our organs by drinking and eating too cold, they must permanently work harder to first heat the liquids or food before it comes to digestion. We are constantly overloading our body and we are thereby wasting energy to make that which we take us useful for the body. This energy can be better used to cure our disorders / discomfort and increase our resistance.
- You increase your defenses and thus reduce the chance of disorders. Lose weight by drinking water. People are heat animals and our biggest enemy is the cold. Yange energy in our body means heat energy and movement. Heat is needed for all metabolisms in our body. Our immune system is built up with the help of warmth and movement of Yang (everything we eat is converted into energy and dust by means of Yang Qi, which nourish and protect our body.) Building up heat in our body means building up resistance.
- In the long term, eating and drinking cold products will lead to weight gain. Drinking cold water is often used as a means for weight loss. It suppresses the appetite, because it has an astringent effect on the muscle tissue (including the smooth muscle tissue of the stomach wall). Minerals from a Mineral filtered drinking water purifier cooler dispenser. It would cause a higher calorie burn because the body is switched on to work harder to reach the right temperature. But ultimately you weaken the digestive organs and in the long term you will achieve the opposite: overweight. It is a simple natural principle: cold slows down and accelerates heat, so more heat in your body provides faster and better digestive metabolism.
- Hot water ensures better humidification of the body. Again: cold causes contraction and delay, heat for the opposite. This way the organs and tissues are better hydrated. You often notice that you suffer from dehydration to some extent only when you start drinking hot water. You get more thirsty as a result of a "wake up" from the cooled state of your body. Mineral filtered drinking water purifier cooler dispenser from Prestige Water is the best water ever!
- After physical effort, hot water helps to regulate the internal and external temperature. Drinking cold water after a workout causes a shock effect on the organs. During physical training, inner heat is forced to the surface where the body sweats for cooling, so you cool inside. Cold water cools the internal even more.