The body's body consists for the most part of water: 75% of the muscles, 90% of the brain, 22% of the bones and 83% of our blood are water! We must therefore be aware of the importance of daily drinking of water to maintain good health and to protect our body from many harmful diseases. How do you know if you are drinking enough water. To make full use of the many benefits of water, you could drink 1-4 glasses of water on an empty stomach every day. Read here what this could mean for your health.
Without water, we can not live and we can not deny the benefits that provide water for our health. All our bodies need water to stay healthy and stay well. However, we must use this important, effective and healthy element that nature makes available to us.
1. Drinking 1 or 2 glasses of water for breakfast is ideal for getting rid of toxins and all other substances that do not need it. How many liter of water should you drink. As a result, water can help prevent illnesses and promote your metabolism at the beginning of each day.
2. During the night, the body is cleaning itself and restoring body cells. Therefore drinking a glass of water on an empty stomach is very beneficial. It will give your body a boost and ensure that all waste is discharged through the urine.
3. Drinking one or more glasses of water on an empty stomach reduces the harmful effects of alcohol, tobacco, air pollution and junk food.
4. Water is a good friend for your skin and extremely good for health. Drinking 2 glasses of water on an empty stomach will help your skin to maintain its elasticity and healthy complexion and prevent premature wrinkles.
5. In the morning water drinking protects and hydrates important organs. It keeps the organs healthy and keeps them functioning properly.
6. Drinking 2-3 glasses of water on an empty stomach is very helpful in losing weight. In addition to removing poison from the body, water helps burn fat and calories. If you drink enough water, you will soon get hungry and therefore will not arrive because you eat too much.
7. Drinking water in the morning is good for overall health because it helps to keep the lymphatic and intestinal tract healthy, to control the production of cortisol and to resist deterioration of infections. These are the consequences of drinking too little water.
8. By drinking a glass of hot water on an empty stomach in the morning you will start the day with much more energy. Day sleepy feeling and fatigue!
9. For breakfast drinking water works very well in preventing constipation, because it promotes the stool.
10. If you have problems with gastritis, water may be very helpful. Actually I should drink more water - Useful tips. Drink on an empty stomach at least three glasses of water. This reduces the acidity in your stomach and reduces the cramps that can cause gastritis.
Drinking water in the morning is a good habit, which we should all make ourselves in order to take care of our health and our body. It is important to remember that drinking water should be quiet and gradual, as it will not bring the same benefits, but can cause health problems if you drink too much water at once. If you want to start drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning, take these recommendations into consideration first:
- If you want to drink two liters or eight glasses of water a day, you can spread this amount best. You can start with a glass of water on an empty stomach, then another glass after breakfast, a glass before and after lunch and again before and after dinner. You can drink the two remaining glasses at different times during the day.
- To get used to the regular drinking of water, it is best to start drinking small quantities. You could initially drink one glass of water on an empty stomach and gradually increase it to two to three glasses.
- The water you drink should be of good quality. Therefore, check that the tap water that you have at home meets the quality requirements for drinking water and care if this is not the case that you drink water that comes from somewhere else and meets these requirements.
- To increase the benefits of drinking water on an empty stomach you can add some lemon juice.