Stop drinking soda - Stop sugar. Too much sugar is not good for health. So much is well known. We know that energy drinks and coke contain a lot of sugar, but what about other soft drinks?
On average, an Australian eats 65 grams of sugar a day,
Recommended amount of sugar per day: 25 grams
The table below shows that most soft drinks do not bother for a glass of coke when it comes to the sugar content. If you add Roosvicee to the bottle, it's only 10% less sugar than in Coca-Cola. Vifit, a drink with a 'I choose conscious' logo, contains as much sugar as Fristi.
1 sugar bean contains 4 grams of sugar. 1 gram of sugar = 4 kcal
- Chocomel: 29.75 gr. Sugar = 7 sugar cubes
- Capri Sun: 25.00 gr. Sugar = 6 sugar cubes
- Vifit: 20.25 gr. Sugar = 5 sugar beans
- Coca Cola: 26.50 gr. Sugar = 6 sugar cubes
- Roosvicee (lengthened): 23.75 grams of sugar = 5.5 sugar cubes
- Redbull: 27.50 grams of sugar = 6.5 sugar cubes
- Fristi: 20.50 grams sugar = 5 sugar cubes
Sugar does provide energy (calories), but does not provide your body with the necessary vitamins, minerals and fibers. Drinking sugary beverages can help to overcome obesity. The body does not distinguish between naturally occurring or added sugar. This applies to all types of sugar and for honey, syrups and syrups. Soft drinks, up to 7 cubes of sugar. All sugars are processed by the body in the same way. They are broken down by the body into glucose, the "fuel" for the body, and deliver the same amount of calories. A can of cola contains 23 grams or 6 lumps of sugar: recommended daily amount of a woman (90 grams).
A label indicates the ingredients used in the preparation of the product. This is done in descending order of quantity: the top of which is the most. The carbohydrate content indicates how many of these are present as sugars. This does not distinguish between naturally occurring or added sugars. Is it bad to drink water while eating.
Better health with Prestige Water. Indulge yourself or surprise your table guests with any of these suggestions, or combine yourself well. Calorie-poor, tasty and better for the environment than bottles fresh.
- Water with cucumber
- Tip: Use a slipper for the most beautiful effect
- Tap water with raspberries
- Water carafe with lime
- Eau a la menthe (with a sprig of mint)
- A pot of water with orange
- Tip: Use a sharp knife to make long skins of the skin.
With a stainless steel drinking bottle, you drink enough water and you do not get (hidden) sugars. In addition, your water stays cool for a long time in a Australian Design stainless steel water bottle.