Water Cooler Yatala
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Yatala
The water cooler Yatala and drinking water in warm weather
- Make sure to drink enough. How do you know if you are drinking enough water.
- With short-term efforts, such as a one-hour training session, drinking water is a good way to supplement fluid loss. Soft drinks, up to 7 cubes of sugar.
- Drink about ½ liter of water about 20-30 minutes before the start of the race.
- Drink a cup of water every 15 minutes during the game.
- Use water from your water cooler Yatala as a drink. No coffee, tea and certainly no alcohol.
Complement minerals and carbohydrates
- With longer training periods and during competitions, it is wise to not only supplement the fluid, but also the minerals and carbohydrates. Isotonic drinks are extremely suitable for this. After one or two hours of exercise, the carbohydrate reserves also run out. Sports drinks with extra energy can improve sports performance. Why drinking water is good for your hair.
- Avoid drinking energy drinks (hyper tonic), as the loss of moisture in general is greater than the energy loss.
- Make sure you have eaten well before the match.
- Take a banana or cake during the break
No salt tablets
In the past, salt tablets were sometimes recommended on hot, hot competition days. Do not do this however. Although it is true that sweat contains salt, using salt tablets is similar to drinking sea water if you are thirsty. It only worsens the problem. Drink plenty of fluids and supplement the loss of salts with the natural salt of your diet. What does water for your skin.
During training sessions in the heat, extensive use of breaks (thirty minutes of play, twenty minutes of rest) is recommended. If you have to play a match, find the shadow in the rest or during the substitution. Cool the face with cold water from your water cooler Yatala. The body also cools off a wet towel in the neck.
Weight loss gauge
Weigh yourself before and after the training or competition. A weight loss of just three percent (two liters of fluid for someone weighing seventy kilos) causes a serious decrease in performance. Fill fluid shortages within 24 hours.
Chance of repetition
People who have had heat problems in the past run a greater risk of repetition and do sensible to restrict sports in the sun to a minimum.