Water Cooler Kin Kin
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Kin Kin
Why drink water?
We all know that drinking water is important and healthy. But what are the facts about water and why is it so important? Prestige Water has sorted this out for you. Read on and get to know everything about the benefits of drinking water!
It is very important to drink water, because we also consist of 70% water. Water is in fact in every body cell, every platelet and in many other parts of your body. We all know that we have to drink at least 2 liters of water per day, but often we do not even come here. Many people think that coffee, tea, soft drinks and even beer can also be counted as 2 liters per day, but this is not the kind of fluid that our body can use. Stop drinking soda - Stop sugar.
Coffee and tea sometimes even cause dehydration and soda naturally contains a lot of sugar which is not so good for you. Beer and other alcoholic beverages can also cause dehydration, which is why you can get a headache if you have drunk too much alcohol. Is water melon healthy?
You do not always think about it, but we did not drink anything during the night for about 8 hours while we were constantly drinking during the day. And at breakfast we usually take tea or coffee, while this causes dehydration. It is better to start your day with a glass of water to keep the water level in our body at a good level. Although you do not really 'feel' that you are thirsty, it is therefore important that you drink enough water. The feeling of thirst is often absorbed by your brain as a feeling of hunger. This is because the 2 parts of your brain that perceive this feeling are close to each other. Our body may then need moisture while our brains register this as hunger.
Healthy water is:
- Colorless and does not smell like anything
- Free of all minerals that are available, including salt
- The only liquid that can not affect the tissue in your body
- The best way to remove waste products from your body
- The only fluid on which the heart, kidneys, stomach and lungs work most efficiently
More facts about water:
- Water consists of a chemical compound of 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom.
- Pure water contains 0 chemicals and minerals, it is the most healthy water that exists.
- The army has been drinking pure water for years.
- Pure water is water which has been changed into vapor first, so that all impurities are filtered out.
- There are 12,000 chemicals available and 500 new each year. No matter where you live, some of those chemicals will end up in your drinking water.
- Your body does indeed need minerals, but it is not essential that this is extracted from water. If you drink water, it is important to drink the healthiest form of water. Drinking water lowers the blood pressure.
- Sufficient water also helps for beautiful skin and hair. What water drinking really does for your skin.
Everything about tap water
Tap water is prepared in our country from dune, ground or surface water. The majority of our country receives drinking water prepared from groundwater, namely 60%. Approximately 40% is supplied with drinking water from surface water and a small part of the tap water is extracted from dune water. Tap water is examined more often and for more substances than mineral water for example. Drinking water must be of such quality that the risk of intestinal infection via drinking water is less than 1 infection per 10,000 people per year. So there are strict rules and requirements for drinking water. Drinking water from the tap contains no calories, fats, sugars and dyes.
Do you drink enough water? Eating delicious ripe fruit.
Prestige Water Cooler Kin Kin, Water Dispenser Kin Kin, Water Filter Kin Kin