Water Cooler Hay
Filtered tap water from Water Cooler Hay
How often you will not hear / read or get advice: drink more water!
And not just moisture, like coffee, tea, juices, milk and soft drinks, but just plain water. Only water recognizes the body as water. In the case of other beverages, the entire chemical plant in your body must be put into operation to break down, store and / or recharge. This process also costs water, so in fact you also dry out. Keep it balanced by drinking a lot of water from your Water Cooler Hay.
Why do you have to drink water again?
- Your metabolism is about 3 percent faster, so you burn more fat.
- It does not contain any calories. 5 Helpful tips with losing weight by drinking water.
- You waste.
- Cells that do not get enough water die out. So you keep healthy cells.
- You have more thirst than you think. Like headache, stomach acid, stomach ache, stomach ache, back pain, may result from drying out. Drinking water lowers the blood pressure.
- Thirst does not feel everybody as accurate, so just drink water from your Water Cooler Hay when you do not have thirst. If you are thirsty, you are often late. The older you get, the worse the thirst stimulus works.
How much water should you drink?
This depends on your body weight. You multiply your body weight by 0.03.
For example, if you weigh 75 kilos, then that is 75 x 0.03 = 2.25 liters of water per day.
Do not go over your maximum! There is no need to drink too much water, then it is counterproductive. Only when you sport or when it's very hot you could go over here.
I find it very difficult to get rid of my maximum, I'm struggling to drink that water and I may be happy to get a liter on some days!
Certainly to me as an HSP'er, there are other dimensions when you look like feeling full when you have drunk a large glass of water. I feel that all the time, just is not comfortable. I sometimes also get cold of cold water, brrr. And I have a weak bladder. I really need to dose my water consumption.
So with this advice for years, I've also collected some tips on how to make it easier for me to drink water. And how I liked it too.
Perhaps there's a nice tip for you:
- Start the day with a glass of water after rising. Very healthy! Benefits of drinking a glass of water on an empty stomach.
- Put a nice can with water. In the picture you can see my Britta with a glass of water. When I go to the kitchen and that is best often, I take a nice glass of water from the can. And my family too, so everyone in my family drinks more water. Put a one and a half liter spa bottle down did not work with me, in one way or another it was still calling up.
- Stones in you can do. A rose quartz, amethyst and a rock crystal. It does not just look fun. You add a new dimension. Deliciously cleansing.
- Drink small glasses of water from your Water Cooler Hay. . Big steps are quick at home, but I do not like it! I did this in the beginning and I received great resistance to drinking water and the amount. Just little slides, several times a day. For me it works finer.
- Drink a glass of water before drinking or eating anything else. This is a habit that I have noticed lately. First a glass of water and then my coffee, first a glass of water and then my sandwich, first a glass of water and then ... fill in.
- Sprinkle your water with fresh fruit and / or herbs. 12 Ultimate water with fruit combinations. Add to your water sliced lemon, orange, mint, whatever you like and your water becomes super attractive.
- Hot water in winter! In winter, drinking water for me is absolutely not attractive. I get it cold. Why not just drink hot water? Just do not put tea bag in your hot water, just drink it. Still nice too!
- Drink a glass of water after peeing. Very simple and easy to remember. A tip that once gave a midwife to a friend of mine. I found it a good one.
- Dose for yourself when it comes to drinking water. For me little bites in the morning, a little more in the afternoon, most between 4 and 6. Then again a little bit. Otherwise I will continue to run the rest of the night and I do not like that.
I hope that I now also have a little motivation to drink more and more water. Proost!