5 Helpful tips with losing weight by drinking water
Drinking water to lose weight is very simple and a healthy way. Maybe you already knew this, but it can still be a challenge to drink enough water every day. In this blog I will tell you all about water and why you can lose weight by drinking clean and filtered water. I also give tips on how every day you can ensure that you continue to drink enough water on an easy way to lose weight. Contents of this blog:
- How much water does our body need?
- Why drink water to lose weight?
- How much can you lose by drinking water?
- What should you look for by drinking water and losing weight?
- Difficult to drink enough water?
- Faster losing weight?
How much water does our body need?
Did you know that all life on earth depends on water? Even 71% of the earth's surface is covered by water. There you can already conclude that water is essential for life on earth and for our bodies. It is important to note that our body for more than half consists of water. In woman, an average of 52% in men 63% and even in babies 75%. This difference is due to the fat content. The body will lose moisture by urinating, sweating and breathing around 2.5 liters of water per day. This can supplement with all kinds of liquid substances, because they contain a greater or lesser extent to water. Did you know that food also consist water? Fruit and vegetables contain the most water. Every day you gain an average of 1 liter of water through food. That means you miss another 1.5 liters of water. Of course you can just get it inside your body by drinking water from the tap, or a pack of bottled water you bought at the supermarket. The tap water in Australia is very clean but it will have chemicals such as chlorine, heavy metals and other impurities. Because most of your body is water, it is advisable to drink clean water. The best water to drink is filtered water by a Prestige Water filter system. Read more about filtered water. But why and how can you lose weight by drinking water?
Why drink water to lose weight?
- Water contains NO calories
- Your metabolism works 3% faster, so you burn more fat
- If drinking water you have less need for other beverages, often they contain sugars and also calories
- You get more energy, so you have more desire to do something active, so you burn more calories
- Drinking water quenches hunger, making you eat less and therefore burn more fat
- The more water you drink, the better the waste can be disposed of in your body
How much can you lose by drinking water?
In order to be able to lose weight by drinking water, it is the intention to increase the amount of water intake to 3 or 4 liters per day. When you drink this amount of water, you can already lose 1 kilogram per month. That may seem little, but you this weight loss is extra without you having to work for it. If you thereby also stop drinking the sugary drinks, you will also burn more fat.
What should you look for by drinking water and losing weight?
If you want to lose weight by drinking water, it is important to spread drinking water throughout the day. Too much water can namely create a shortage of sodium, which is very unhealthy. Therefore it is not advisable to drink more than four liters a day, especially when you combine this with eating less. When you drink too much water it decreases the salt content in the blood. The result is that the cell take up more water and swell. For example, swelling of brain cells can counteract print the nerves, can express themselves and result in a headache. If you drink even more than 5 liters of water you have the risk of water intoxication. Having a full glass of water all the time.
Difficult to drink enough water?
Here are a few tips that can help you lose weight by drinking water:
- Buy a bottle (the healthiest is a glass bottle, it is easy to clean, and fill it a few times a day with filtered water. So now you know how many liters of water you have drunk at the end of the day.
- Take the bottle anywhere. Better health with Prestige Water.
- Make sure you fill the bottle every time you leave the house.
- Add some drops of lemon juice to your water for the taste. This is healthy too.
- Eat lost of fruit and vegetables so your nutritionally also getting enough moisture.
Are you able to drink enough water? Then you will determine frequently to the toilet. This is perfect normal. So stay persevere, so that you can enjoy losing weight by drinking water.
Faster losing weight?
With drinking water only you will not gain much result if you do not eat healthy. So I recommend also the eat healthy and healthy food can be delicious as well. So you can burn fat without strenuous workouts or unhealthy crash diet, but with food that is so nature as possible.
|Tags: Better Health|