Water Cooler Gordonvale
Great tasting water from your own tap with Prestige Water Gordonvale
Why is drinking water healthy?
Drink plenty of clean water. Why should we always drink water? Why is drinking water healthy? Often we do not even drink water well. Still, it's good to know why drinking water is healthy. Once you understand why drinking water is healthy, you can easily learn to drink water.
Do you know that too, you are very thirsty and you drink a juice or coke or an energy drink? But after you've got a good deal of kidding, you just keep thirsty and drink more and more. In fact, you do not think thirsty, but your thirst stays hot and your thirst seems to get worse.
How can that be?
Our body indicates when it's thirsty. And if our body is thirsty, you'd like water. When we then come in with a sweet juice, the body thinks "a juice, I do not mind it." He saves the sugars but then asks for water, which means we will drink more juice because we keep thirsty and it seems like we get even more thirsty.
But why does our body need water now?
Our body has a lot to continue throughout the day. Drink plenty of water, give the body what it needs. We eat everything and through the air we breathe and food we eat becomes our body also in. I always shower and I do because I clean my body. Then it's dirty and I'd like to refresh it again. Well, so is it actually in our body. It also becomes dirty and also needs a shower. But if it always gets coffee, coke and juices, it can not be cleaned in well. We also do not shower under a coffee shower or coke shower? If you look at it, it's logical that we should drink good water. Our body needs hydration, to clean everything and to transport everything through the body. But if we always give sweet juices or coffee to our body, it still asks for water. How many liter of water should you drink.
So my tip.
How do you know if you are drinking enough water. If you have thirst, drink water first so that you can satisfy your body. And if you want to drink a juice, go ahead, but of course, of course
And some tips to drink your water as a "habit":
- Use a standard bottle that you have with you every day and anywhere. And fill it out when the weather is empty.
- Put water bottles in the refrigerator. If you're home and you want to drink some nice cold water
- Do not buy soups, but lemonade syrup. So you can not drink anything else like water and if you want something else you can do a little syrup by your water
- Put lemon juice, mint leaves or thyme through your water to give a delicious taste.
- Put a cup of water on your bedside table. As soon as you go to bed, drink another cup. And you will be reminded that you have enough water that day. If not, drink an extra cup.