1. Water with lemon gives the body electrolytes, which hydrate your body. Lemon contains all kinds of electrolytes, such as potassium, calcium and magnesium. Lose weight by drinking water.
2. Lemon water is good for the joints, reducing cramp and muscle pain.
3. Hot water with lemon stimulates the digestion, since it contains citric acid. This works together with other enzymes and acids, which improves the secretion of gastric juices.
4. The liver extracts more enzymes from lemon water than from any other food.
5. Water with lemon juice cleanses the liver. Lemon juice stimulates this organ to excrete toxins.
6. Water with lemon acts as an anti-inflammatory in the airways, and helps against a sore throat and inflamed tonsils. This is thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of lemon.
7. Hot water with lemon helps regulate bowel movements.
8. Water with lemon is indispensable for good digestion. Drinking water makes grow your hair faster. Because lemon is a powerful antioxidant, it protects the body against free radicals and strengthens the immune system.
9. Water with citric acid stimulates the functioning of the nervous system (because lemon contains a lot of potassium). Depression and anxiety are often the result of low levels of potassium in the blood. The nervous system needs enough potassium to give sustainable signals to the heart.
10. Water with lemon cleanses blood, blood vessels and arteries.
11. Water with lemon helps to lower blood pressure. Daily consumption of lemon can reduce high blood pressure by 10%.
12. Water with lemon creates an alkalizing effect. Even if you drink it immediately before a meal, it can help your body maintain a higher acidity. The higher the pH, the better your body can ward off diseases.
13. Water with lemon is good for the skin. Vitamin C in lemon improves the skin by rejuvenating our body. How many liter of water should you drink. Regular drinking water with lemon improves the condition of your skin.
14. Water with lemon helps to dilute uric acid, the build-up of which can lead to joint pain and gout.
15. Water with lemon is good for pregnant women. Because lemon is full of vitamin C, it supports the body in dealing with viruses like colds. In addition, vitamin C helps to form the bone tissue of the unborn baby. The high concentration of potassium in lemon water also helps to build up the brain's brain cells and nerves.
16. Water with lemon helps against heartburn. To do this, mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with half a glass of water. These are the consequences of drinking too little water.
17. Water with lemon helps with the disappearance of gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones and limescale.
18. Water with lemon helps to lose weight. Lemons contain pectin fibers, which suppress hunger attacks. Research has proven that people with a better alkaline diet lose weight faster.
19. Water with lemon helps with toothache and gingivitis.
20. Water with lemon works against cancer. This is due to the high alkaline value. Several studies have shown that cancer grows less in an alkaline environment.