Water Cooler Flinders View
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Flinders View
Are you drinking enough water
The importance of hydration
Water is by far the number one nutrient in our diet. Although this is generally known, we do not realize half how healthy and essential water is. Many people live in a light condition of dehydration. They drink little to no pure water and when they drink something it is a sugar drink. They suffer from headaches, fatigue, constipation and difficulty concentrating every day. Is this familiar to you? They are all symptoms of a simple moisture shortage. By drinking more water (or tea), your body can also better dispose of waste products (detox!), Even your mood can become better and your metabolism will get a boost. So, drink plenty of water from your Water Cooler Flinders View. Cold or hot drinks in warm weather? Cheap, effective and available everywhere.
How much moisture do you need?
The gold standard is 1.5 liters per day, but this is bizarre enough based on a very old study where the researcher had only one test person: himself. In practice there is a big difference in need and an even greater difference in gender. Women need between 1.0 - 1.75 liters per day from your Water Cooler Flinders View and men need 1.5 - 2.75 liters. That's a lot of glass of water! During intense exercise and on hot days you sweat more, so the need is even higher.
Test with these tricks if you are hydrated
1) Drink two large glasses of water or one bottle of water of 500 ml. Do not you pee out the most water within an hour? Then your body 'kept' the water and you were (slightly) dehydrated. If you had enough fluid in your body, your body would immediately allow you to expel the excess water again. Do you want to know exactly how much you have used? Then weigh yourself before and after urinating. One bottle of 500 ml water equals half a kilo. Healthy eating practices.
2) Look at the color of your urine. The darker the urine, the more concentrated the waste. Urine should be very pale yellow. An exception is when you take a vitamin pill with vitamin B2. This vitamin is naturally bright yellow and when you remove it, your urine is darker. Drink plenty of water from your water cooler Flinders View.
Tips for drinking more water
- Drink two large glasses of water every morning as soon as you wake up. Lemon water healthy and delicious. Fruit water. Between five and twenty minutes all the moisture is absorbed into your blood and you notice the effect!
- Always bring a bottle of water along the way and put a jug of water on your table or desk. It is also nice to put lemon, mint, cucumber or blueberries in your water for color and taste.
- Teach yourself to drink a glass of water before every meal; this also helps with weight loss.
- Tea also hydrates well and is extra healthy because of the many antioxidants that tea contains. Buy different flavors (herbal) tea, such as chamomile, licorice, green tea, hibiscus tea, white tea, mint tea and chai tea. Variation is always good.
Prestige Water Cooler Flinders View, Water Dispenser Flinders View, Water Filter Flinders View