Water Cooler Deniliquin
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Deniliquin
TIP: How to drink enough water per day with ease
We are recommended to drink about one and a half to two liters a day. Actually I should drink more water. This does not just have to be water. All drinks count. In addition to water, coffee and tea without sugar are in the Schijf van Vijf. For some people a breeze, but others find it difficult to get this. Because how do you get those 8 glasses of water, especially if you almost never thirst or are busy all day long? We are happy to help you. 5 Tips to drink plenty of water at the Office.
First of all, a short answer to the question why water is actually so good for you. Water helps your digestive system, it helps your body absorb the nutrients in the intestines and helps transport nutrients and waste in the body. It also regulates your body temperature (for example by sweating) and your skin is also happy. Okay, reason enough. Here are the tips:
The 10 tips
- Embrace a new habit: always bring a bottle. Put it in your bag, put one on your desk. So you make it a habit to occasionally drink a few gulps. And with a few refills per day, you quickly find the recommended amount of approx. 1.5 to 2 liters.
- Spice it up. Because water alone, we sometimes find boring. Fortunately, you can vary endlessly with the addition of fruit, herbs or even vegetables. Not only looks very festive, it is also super refreshing. Read more about the best water!
- Coffee and (preferably) tea - and then the variant without sugar and milk - also count in the daily amount of water. Soup, broth or yogurt also count as moisture. And did you know that drinking 3 cups of green or black tea every day is the advice according to the new Schijf van Vijf?
- Start the day with a glass of water. Because during your sleep a lot of water is extracted from your body, for example by perspiration. You simply build up the water level in your body in the morning with a good glass of water.
- Drink water with food. Drink water at fixed times. Not only in the morning after getting up, but also at your lunch or dinner.
- Keep track of how much you drink. to get at least 1.5 liters of fluid, it can help to write down or keep track of how much you have already drunk. Or take a concrete goal, for example that you drink three 0.5 liter bottles a day!
- Eat watery. The moisture that your body needs does not just get you out of drinking. Also from your diet! You can increase the amount of moisture you ingest through food by eating water-rich products. Like watermelon (what's in a name), a soup, broth or, as mentioned earlier, a bowl of yogurt.
- Drink from a large glass. Because then you do not have to drink water as often! And if you teach yourself to always empty your glass, you will eventually get more inside than with a small glass.
- Reminder. For the stubborn non-water drinkers among us. Put a reminder on your phone. There are also various apps that can help you with this, but you can also set an alarm yourself.
- Add extra water to smoothies or juices. Fruit water. For example, use some water to dilute your smoothie or make your (sometimes sugary) fruit juice slightly healthier! Lemon juice in your water - super healthy.
Prestige Water Cooler Deniliquin, Water Dispenser Deniliquin, Water Filter Deniliquin
Deniliquin, Blighty, Booroorban, Conargo, Mayrung, Morago, Pretty Pine, Wanganella.