5 Tips to drink plenty of water at the Office
Do you struggle to stay focused on the job? Then it could be that you simply do not drink enough water! We have 5 simple tips to get moisture in you to maintain focused in Summer and Winter.
- Give your water just that little extra. Turn your regular glass of water a refreshing surprise by adding a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon or orange juice. You can also add some crushed mint leaves to your glass of water to add some extra source of vitamin C. Also you could consider to filter your tap water to improve the taste. Our filters from Prestige Water.
- Add ice cubes. Nothing is as thirst-quenching as a glass of water with ice cubes. So why are you not adding ice cubes with a flavor? Strawberry, blueberry and kiwi for example are a good option. Why is water good for you?
- Download an app. By drinking water you stay sharp and focused on the work you are doing. An app like Daily Water keeps track of how much water you drink and tells you when you should drink water again.
- Take your own bottle of water. Mark with a pencil your time goals on your water bottle. For example, to drink in the morning to have half of your bottle empty. This is a good way to understand how much water you drink during the day and gives you a timing as well.
- "Eat" your water. Do you find it difficult to drink enough water every day? Now consider to eat lets say cucumber and lettuce that contains a lot of water. Tips to drink more water.
|Tags: Better Health|