When temperatures rise, you start to sweat more, so you will also need more fluid. We extract some of this moisture from our food (such as soup, vegetables, fruit, ...), but that is not enough of course. That is why it is important that we drink at least 1.5 liters every day. If you also play sports, you need an extra half liter quickly. What does water for your skin. Our body consists for the most part of moisture. If we lose fluid, we must also supplement that. With my tips you will definitely be able to drink more water! How do you know if you are drinking enough water.
Note: You drink the best water, but not everyone likes to drink it. That is why you can also alternate water with coffee, tea or (light) soft drinks. If you drink 0.5 liters of it in addition to your 1 liter of water, that is all right. Milk, fruit juice and soup do not count. They do bring moisture, but you also have to drink enough water.
1. I also notice that it is not easy to drink so much. It is a custom that you must create! Hopefully I can help you with these 8 tips. Why you must drink water when get up in the morning.
1. Put your water bottle in the neighborhood. Seeing often does drink and that way your water bottle is within reach!
2. The size of your water bottle can have an impact. Perhaps 3 bottles of 0.5 liters are more feasible for you than a large 1.5 liter bottle.
3. 1.5 liters of water corresponds approximately to 8 (large) glasses. To keep track of your quantity, you can make a card with 8 glasses that you cross when you have drunk them.
4. Nowadays there are also apps that remind you to drink: Watertrakr Freemium, Plant Nanny, Drinking Water, iHydrate, Aqualert, ... Choose an app that you like the most and try it out.
5. If you do not like drinking flat water, try another brand of water or alternate flat water with sparkling water.
6. Tap water can vary in taste. Tap water from one region contains more lime than in another area. Fill a (water) bottle with tap water and put in the refrigerator. When the water is cold, you do not have a 'tap water' flavor anymore.
7. Buy yourself a nice water bottle. Water bottles are now available in all colors, with motifs and prints, from plastic to steel, with or without filter and with different contents.
8. Do you want more flavor in your water? Then go for fruit-infused water. Add a few pieces of fruit (lemon, lime, orange, ...) to a bottle of water and let it infuse for at least half an hour. Soft drinks, up to 7 cubes of sugar. You also have water bottles with a separate compartment to put in pieces of fruit.