Drinking lemon water in the morning is good for you. Lemon water is a surprisingly simple way to start your day healthy. Not only does it help to drink lemon water in the morning and wake up faster by the crisp, fresh taste, the juice also functions as an internal cleanser to make your day work with a good feeling. First some facts at a glance: lemons are packed with vitamin C, flavonoids (powerful anti-oxidants), B-vitamins, magnesium, potassium and fiber. Lemons are at their best when they are completely yellow and ripe (the green unripe pieces are tough and intense acid).
Follow these tips to prepare the perfect glass of lemon water in a quick and easy way for your breakfast: Use a glass of lukewarm water instead of ice cold water - this is softer for your digestive system. Always choose fresh lemons. Concentrate contains much less nutrients and is also full of preservatives. The juice of half a lemon per glass of water is sufficient. What does drinking 2 liters of water a day with your body. You can use the rest of the juice in a vinaigrette or process the zest of the zest in a salad (then definitely choose organic lemon). Difficulty getting enough juice from the lemon? Roll the lemon with the palm of your hand across the table to spread the juices.
1. Strengthens your immune system. Anti-colds and drinking water. The vitamin C in lemons boost your natural defense system. It contains antimicrobial substances that help keep flu and cold at bay. Because vitamin C is not stored in your body, it is recommended to ensure sufficient amounts of vitamin C in our diet every day.
2. Cleans your body. The citric acid stimulates cell metabolism and the liver (by which the blood is purified). Lemon juice also functions as a gentle diuretic that promotes the release of water. The lemon juice works as a natural detox that helps to remove toxins from the body.
3. Fresh breath. The high acidity in lemon juice kills bacteria on the tongue and gums - ideal for a bad breath. Lemon water also helps to reduce mucus build-up (which can happen if you drink a lot of cow's milk, for example).
4. Promotes digestion. Citric acid promotes the production of balsam, which ensures a smooth digestion of nutrients. What's more, the juice also helps relieve mild indigestion symptoms such as heartburn and bloating. However, if you have a stomach inflammation or stomach ulcer, then your lemon (water) probably will not tolerate it.
5. Radiant skin. What does drinking water really does for your skin. Both vitamin C and other anti-oxidants in lemons help fight wrinkles and skin spots from the inside. The production of collagen is stimulated - which promotes clear and supple skin. In addition, lemon water is ideal to stand up with a good mood; vitamin C helps to keep the stress levels in your body in balance. Tip: A bowl of fresh lemons in your kitchen gives a fresh scent to a room for days and at the same time calming down.
Castlemaine, Maldon, Newstead, Harcourt, Taradale, Vaughan, Fryerstown, Campbells Creek, Metcalfe.