Water Cooler Ararat

Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Ararat

Water Cooler Ararat Bench Top   Bench Top Water Dispenser Ararat: Water Dispenser Ararat Bench Top

Water Cooler Ararat Floor Standing   Floor Standing Water Dispenser Ararat: Water Dispenser Ararat Floor Standing

Water Cooler Ararat Exclusive Stainless Steel   Exclusive Water Dispenser Ararat: Water Dispenser Ararat Exclusive Stainless Steel

TIP: 8 Tips to drink more water

We all know that a daily dose of water is necessary to keep your body in shape, to care for your skin and even to help you lose weight. Great tasting water made from your own tap with a Water Cooler Ararat. How do I get more energy? Yet there is still no clear answer to the question of exactly how much H2O we need. What is certain is that most of us do not drink enough water. Alkaline water, is the nature of water.
Some people will tell you that you need eight glasses a day, while others think that half your body weight is equal to the number of ounces (1 ounce = 28.4 milliliters) that you should drink from a Water Cooler Ararat. According to the Institute of Medicine, a healthy adult woman should take a total of 2.66 liters of water a day, a man 3.69 liters. That sounds like a lot, but we can not forget that 20 percent of that is in our diet. The other 80 percent, however, we have to drink, and that is not for everyone equally simple. That is why we give 8 simple tips to increase your water intake. Healthy drinking water from a Water Cooler Ararat.

1. Start your day with water
Put a glass of water next to your bed and drink it empty as soon as you wake up. Do that for your daily cup of coffee or tea. Use the hot water tap from your Water Cooler Ararat.

2. Drink at your desk
Put a glass or bottle on your desk. Fill it again as soon as it is empty. Choose the freshest water dispenser, which provides some extra movement.

Do you forget to drink? Then stick a piece of paper on your computer that reminds you. Hot and cold water from a Water Cooler Ararat. If that does not work, set an alarm on your mobile.

3. Always take water with you
Always take a bottle of water with you in your handbag, so you can always drink on the go.

4. Drink before your meal
Drink two glasses of water before you start eating. That also helps with weight loss.

5. Length of fruit juice
Drinking water with fruit and spice. If you are the type that usually seeks a sweet drink then go to water, then you do not have to swear all fruit juices forever. It is better to fill one fourth of your glass with the (pure) fruit juice and then add it with water.

6. Soft drinks
Stop drinking soda - Stop sugar. If you feel like sweet soda, use it as a reminder to take a glass of water. Can not say goodbye to the bubbles? Then go for carbonated water. The best is to drink mineral water from a Water Cooler Ararat from Prestige Water.

7. Give your water some flavor
Can you not renounce the sweet flavors? Then use fresh fruit or vegetables to add some flavor. Cucumber, lemon, lime and watermelon are tasty options.

8. Keep the amount
Just like a food diary helps to keep track of how much you eat, writing down how much water you drink can help you drink more. There is even an app that helps you with that.

Prestige Water Cooler Ararat, Water Dispenser Ararat, Water Filter Ararat

Ararat, Armstrong, Dunneworthy, Lake Bolac, Moyston, Pomonal, Streatham, Tatyoon, Wickliffe, Willaura, Buangor, Dunneworthy, Elmhurst, Lake Bolac, Mafeking, Maroona, Mininera, Moyston, Norval, Pomonal, Rossbridge, Streatham, Tatyoon, Warrak, Westmere, Wickliffe, Willaura, Yalla-y-Poora, Ballangeich, Darilngton, Dundonnell, Ellerslie, Hexham, Kolora, Mortlake, The Sisters, Woorndoo, Armstrong, Bellfield, Callawadda, Campbells Bridge, Deep Lead, Concongella, Glenorchy, Great Western, Greens Creek, Halls Gap, Illawarra, Kanya, Lake Fyans, Landsborough, Ledcourt, Marnoo, Wallaloo.

Benchtop Water Cooler Ararat
Floor Standing Water Cooler Ararat
Exclusive Water Cooler Ararat

Why is Filtered Water so Important?