Water Dispenser Upper Caboolture
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Dispenser Upper Caboolture
Drinking water to lose weight
To drink water
The human body consists mainly of water, about 60 to 70 percent of our body is water and the rest is solid. Drinking water helps with losing some weight.
Your body absolutely needs water for optimal health:
- Drinking water is important for the absorption of nutrients
- Water is needed for waste processing
- Water is needed for all cell activities
- Water is all that is needed to stay alive!
- Drinking water is also essential to prevent illness and to feel good!
water for your optimal health!
If we drink inadequate water, our bodies are unable to remove all toxins that we are exposed to on a daily basis. When the human body dries out, the body switches to a kind of survival mechanism that aims to preserve water to provide the most vital parts of the body with water (your body will retain moisture> feet and hands put up.) Cold water drinking.
Sufficient water prevents diseases
The symptoms that tell you that your body has switched to this survival mechanism are often attributed to diseases and then treated with medication. However, in general it can be said that people suffering from chronic diseases are seriously dehydrated: heart disease, obesity, diabetes, chronic pain, headaches, chronic fatigue, high blood pressure, cancer, Alzheimer's disease and many other diseases are usually preceded by years of non-compliance. drink enough water! Many of these diseases could be controlled by simply giving the body sufficient amounts of water so that toxins and waste can be removed from the body.
Without water, our body is in crisis
Water, a super drink. When the body becomes dehydrated, the body is really stressed: stress chemicals are released to deal with the situation. If these chemicals are released over a long period, a chronic disease is inevitable. A lack of sufficient fresh, clean water not only leads to a long list of symptoms, it can even be fatal in the long run.
Your body suffers from chronic dehydration if you do not drink enough water or drink dehydrating drinks such as coffee, beer or sugary drinks. Your body tries to limit the fluid loss that occurs during normal breathing by producing histamines that close the capillaries of your lungs. As a result, the moisture emission decreases, but of course the breathing is made more difficult. Your body does this on purpose! It is a survival strategy of the body to protect your vital parts such as the brain from dehydration, it is not a disease. People with asthma therefore often benefit greatly from the frequent drinking of a lot of water and to avoid medication as much as possible. This also applies to patients who suffer from high blood pressure and arthritis.
The symptoms of water shortage
* If you are not thirsty, that does not mean that your body does not need water. Bottled water, tap water or filtered water. As soon as your body believes that there is not enough water, the thirst mechanism is 'turned off'. But do not let yourself be fooled: if your body has turned off the thirst mechanism, the aforementioned survival mechanism will be activated! Your body will hold water in your legs, feet, arms and face and you may have to pee less. As a result, your body can not dispose of harmful waste. You will see if you drink a lot of water for a number of weeks, your thirst mechanism also comes back and signals that your body needs this vital nutrient.
* Other factors that are indicative of dehydration are dry mouth, hunger, fatigue, muscle pain, dizziness, depression, anxiety, too fast heartbeat, nausea, vomiting or pain. Do you feel tired, are hungry, have muscle cramps, or do you feel a headache or heartburn, drink a glass of water and wait ten minutes. Often you will see that you already feel a lot better!
Water as a medicine
* By giving your body the most important nutrient WATER, you can prevent illnesses in a very simple way and with very little effort. Do not forget that your body is dependent on water. Without water, you run a health risk. Your body needs at least 2 liters of water daily to be sufficiently hydrated. When you drink alcohol, caffeine and soft drinks and you also expose yourself to non-organic foods, drugs, cigarettes, environmental poisons (environmental toxins) and emotional stress, you need more than 2 liters of water a day to keep your body in balance.
* A common excuse for not drinking more water is that people are too afraid that they have to go to the toilet too much. If the body has been dehydrated for a long time, the water can no longer be absorbed efficiently.
Prestige Water Cooler Upper Caboolture, Water Dispenser Upper Caboolture, Water Filter Upper Caboolture