Water Coolers Armidale
Water Coolers Armidale add minerals to the water
The sense and nonsense of drinking water
How do you know if you are drinking enough water. We know all the fact that eating and drinking as varied as possible and taking care of added sugars and fats. For food you can do a lot of things, but when it comes to drinking, you only hold coffee, tea and water. Especially water is known as the healthiest drink and a water lobby seems to have started. According to some, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and always have your own bottle of wine. In this article, I share the meaning and nonsense of drinking water, including some tips for the environment, your wallet and how to It's easiest to drink enough water. How many literof water should you drink.
The benefits of drinking water
That water is healthy for you we all know, but why is that so?
- Your body is part of water for almost 2/3 of what makes it logical to take enough care of it.
- Drinking enough water keeps your body temperature up.
- Water is good for your muscles and joints and helps the heart to flow more effectively.
Water drinking makes you worse, so you can focus more on it and increase your productivity.
- It helps to remove waste faster from your body.
- Drinking enough water can prevent kidney stones because the water dilutes the urine so that salts and minerals can form less good pebbles.
- Water is best to hydrate your skin, hair and nails from within and acts as a natural anti-aging agent. What drinking water really does for your skin.
- the brain consists of about 80% of water and since headache is often a sign of dehydration, you can often keep a distance with enough water to drink headache.
- water takes away the first move and can accelerate your metabolism, so it is also good for the line. How do I get more energy?
The drawbacks of drinking water
- Are you a fan of water from bottles and packs? This is of course very environmentally friendly and expensive compared to tap water, which in the Netherlands is also of the best quality. These are the consequences of drinking too little water.
- Drink your entire day out of the same bottle that you are still looking for? Take note of where the bottle is made from. Many bottles of water are not suitable for filling, as long-term plasticizers can be released and then swallowed. In addition, it is also not very fresh from a hygienic point of view and such a bottle is a source of bacteria. Buy a durable refillable copy that you regularly clean out.
- When you drink too much water in a short period of time, you quickly get a shortage of sugars and salts that swell cells into the body, get the blood too diluted, and nerve tangles, the first symptoms being severe nausea and headache.
- In the most extreme case, drinking too much water in a short time can even cause moisture swelling in the brain.
How much water per day is the best?
You often encounter the text "2 liters of water per day" or "6 to 8 glasses per day", but the amount of water that is best depends, of course, on every person whose health, weight, and living conditions are different. For example, athletes and breastfeeding women need much more moisture and if you live in a warm climate or when it's summer, you can also clearly use more water. As a degree gauge, you can do the best that under average conditions you need about 2 liters of moisture a day. Here you can also enjoy coffee and tea without sugar, milk drinks (or milk replacers) and sparkling water in addition to water.
My love for water + saving tip for the environment and your wallet
I used to be absolutely no water drinker, and I have to learn myself over the years. At the moment, I know a lot of water a few times a day and I can even miss it if it's been too long. Water does not really have a taste that makes me so tasty, but it drains away easily, takes away the worst starvation and feels refreshing and 'pure'. I have enough reasons to keep this in my routine.
I would like to add a personal tip for water drinkers who are also a fan of sparkling water that is equally saving for both the environment and your wallet. A little while ago, I received a Soda Stream device that allows you to make your favorite sparkling water with one tap of the button, from a fresh tingling bubble to an intense breeze. You fill the bottle with tap water, put it in the appliance, press the button until you have the desired drinking water and are ready. With one CO2 cylinder you can make about 60 liters of buzzing water for around 0.41 per liter. In addition, you save 60 loose plastic bottles with one cylinder, and the environment is very happy! No, I'm not paid for this, but after a while using the device, I've become quite excited and would like to add it to the article as a tip with you.
If I do not drink enough water for a long period of time, I notice that because my skin starts to feel drier and looks less "fresh", but also because I start to get more headache. Of course, that also motivates enough to keep drinking!
How do you make it easier to drink enough water?
- For example, always have a durable refillable bottle for you to take a day off and spend the day on a daily basis.
- Put a glass in your kitchen and drink a glass of water every time you wash your hands after your toilet.
- Add some fresh fruit, basil, ginger or mint to your water for a nice taste.