Water Cooler with or without filtration. Did you know that more than 50% of your body consists of water? And that we can survive without water for a few days? Water is, after oxygen, one of the most important substances in our body and fulfills many important roles daily.
It serves as a building material, transport agent, solvent, it keeps our body on temperature and, most importantly, it helps your kidneys with waste disposal while losing weight. For all these functions, sufficient water drinking is important. Drink great tasting water made from your own tap from a Water Coolers Armidale. Easily said, but not always done as easily. Drinking water, the best way to keep your moisture balance up to date.
Calculate how much water you should drink. During Power Slim, it is advisable to drink 2 liters of water a day. Normally you drink about 1.5 liters a day, but because you lose extra moisture during the loss, the advice is expanded to 2 liters. This is what you drink next to the moisture you get from vegetables or soup. In winter it is always difficult to drink enough water from your Water Coolers Armidale, it is less expensive than a delicious cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream or glühwein. 6 Facts about drinking water.
Whether water is going to win these delicious drinks is the question. However, water is important, and by drinking this you save a lot of calories. Below are some tips to keep an eye on whether you get enough water.
- Set your daily amount of water ready, for example, in cans. This makes visually how much it is and how much you still have to drink that day.
- Begin the day with 1-3 glasses from your Water Coolers Armidale. At night, your body has not received any moisture, so fill it up immediately.
- Turn on the alarm on your phone if you are a "bad drinker".
- If you're on your way, make sure you have enough water with you. Some always fly out the door in the morning without having a drop of moisture, and that's already going wrong.
- If you have a smart phone, you can also download an app that keeps your water intake and sends you memories. For example: water balance for the phone.
Do you like water drinking boring? Of course you can add something to make it a lot nicer! During phase 1 of Power Slim you can add the following to your water:
- Slice of cucumber
- Fresh mint (also delicious in the tea)
- Slices of lemon or lemon with a little bit of thyme (note: up to half a lemon per week)
From phase 2 it is also good to add some fruit, such as these delicious combinations:
- Orange, blueberries and basil
- Raspberry, lemon and rosemary
- Cucumber, lime, strawberry and mint
- Lime, ginger and basil
- Watermelon and mint
Put a nice cool water on the table and add the delicious fresh ingredients of your choice. This way you always have fresh water with a taste at your fingertips and it also looks cozy. Are you going to work? In the morning, prepare a big bottle and do it all. Nowadays, you can also buy water bottles with (fruit) filters, ideal to take in and carry on. Healthy water straight from your Water Coolers Armidale.
Two-thirds of the body consists of water! For example, water is needed to regulate body temperature. It ensures the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the body cells and takes the waste back with them. The waste, for example, disappears from the body via the kidneys (urine). Fluid balance is therefore essential for a healthy body. So make sure you drink enough throughout the day! Why filter tapwater.
During the day you lose moisture, for example in the form of perspiration. This moisture loss must be compensated. If that does not happen, there is a risk of dehydration. A fluid loss of 3% of body weight already gives signs of exhaustion and fluid loss between 15-20% is life threatening.
A person needs around 2.5 to 3 liters of fluid per day from the water coolers Armidale. How do I get more energy? Our (solid) food supplies around 1 to 1.5 liters of moisture every day. To supplement the moisture content, in a temperate climate like in the Netherlands, it is important to drink at least 1.5 liters every day. That is the amount for low physical activity. With much physical activity, for example sports, the body requires more fluid. Therefore drink enough. That can be water, but also coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruit juice.