Water Cooler Parkwood
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Parkwood
How do you ensure that your skin is hydrated and stays that way
Dehydrated skin is a well-known phenomenon in Australia. Drink plenty of clean water. Especially in the winter, many people suffer from this. As we described earlier, dehydrated skin is due to a lack of moisture in the skin. To prevent or restore this, hydration of the skin is important. But how can you hydrate the skin and how do you ensure that it stays hydrated? These questions are answered in today's blog.
Hydrating your skin, how do you do that?
When you have a lack of moisture, it is important to replenish the moisture in your skin. Both lubricating and drinking water can improve the moisture balance of the skin.
- Lubricate, with moisturizing creams. Moisturizing day and night creams often contain ingredients that ensure that the moisture in the skin is better retained. Drinking water prevents muscle pain. As a result, they contribute to the recovery of the moisture balance.
- To drink water. The moisture balance of your body affects the moisture balance of your skin. If you do not drink enough water, a moisture shortage will also occur sooner in your skin. Always try to drink enough water.
How do you ensure that your skin stays hydrated?
When you have the moisture balance in your skin, you naturally want it to stay on level. In addition to drinking enough water and lubricating with moisturizing creams, the following tips can help you:
- Try to shower less hot and for a long time. Although most of us can enjoy a long shower or bath, it is not good for the skin. When you are in the shower or in the bath, the skin fats that protect your skin wash away. The longer you stand underneath and the warmer the water, the more skin fats dilate. While these fats protect your skin against dehydration. Is it bad to drink water while eating. When you suffer from dehydrated skin, you better take a short shower.
- Be careful with the sun. Even the sun can enjoy most of us, however, the sun dries out your skin. This makes it unwise to expose your skin to the sun. In addition, the sun not only dries out your skin, but it can cause much more damage.
- Note the humidity in the house. In the winter when the heating is on regularly, the humidity in the house decreases. This allows your skin to dry out faster. If you still like to have the heater on, you can increase the humidity in the house by putting a bowl of water on the heating. The water will evaporate, causing the humidity to rise again.
A dehydrated skin can be very annoying but with the above tips you can restore the moisture balance of your skin and keep it in balance. Drink plenty of water, give the body what it needs.
Prestige Water Cooler Parkwood, Water Dispenser Parkwood, Water Filter Parkwood