Water Cooler Narrabri
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Narrabri
TIP: 10 Tips for drinking enough water
Water in your body
On average, the female body consists of 52% water and the male body 63%. This water is distributed in your cells and tissues and in the spaces between your cells and in the blood. Every day you lose 1.5 -2 liters of water in the form of urine, stool, exhalation and sweating. These amounts vary per age, ambient temperature, physical activity and illnesses. It is necessary to supplement this loss of water daily by drinking enough water.
How much water do you need per day?
Calculate how much water you should drink per day. You need 1,5 - 2 liters of fluid per day. This can be in the form of water, tea, milk, fruit juice or lemonade. The healthiest choice is water because it contains no added substances and no calories. Water has many important functions in your body, it is necessary for the absorption of nutrients in your intestines, transport of nutrients and waste in your body, arranging of your body temperature, to breathe and to keep your skin beautiful. Did you know that you can eat 100 days without food but only 3 days without water? So it is important to drink enough water. But how do you do this? With the 10 tips below very easy! Good hydration in the summer.
Tips for drinking enough water
- Test yourself! Your own urine is the best indicator if you drink enough water. Is your urine very pale yellow? Then you drink enough. In the morning your urine is always slightly darker. Continuous dark urine indicates that you do not drink enough water.
- Start the day with water. During the night your body loses water. So it is important to supplement this loss. Start your day with two glasses of lukewarm water. This promotes the same way your digestion and waste products are removed from the night. You get a lot more energy.
- Drink water with regularity. It is best to drink the amount of water throughout the day. This keeps your body well hydrated throughout the day. Start with two glasses immediately after standing up, followed by a glass after breakfast, before and after lunch, in between and before and after dinner.
- Make your own natural taste water. Drinking water with fruit and spice. Are not you so fond of water or is water going against you? Then add fresh fruit (lemon, lime, grapefruit, orange, strawberry, blueberry, apple ...), vegetables (carrot, cucumber ...) and / or herbs (basil, rosemary, thyme, mint, ginger ...) to your water . The variations are endless, there is something between what you like!
- Set a goal and keep track of the goal. Not used to drinking water? Start with a feasible goal to start with for a short period, for example 4 glasses of water a day for a week. Make a schedule in which you keep track of how many glasses of water you have drunk. Every time you have drunk a glass of water, stripe it off. Then set your goal up, to 6 glasses and then to 8 glasses of water a day.
- Be prepared. Are you on the road a lot? Take a bottle of water with you in your bag. You can then top it up. Are you in the office or at home? Put the bottle next to you or take care of a jug with water.
- Couple drinking water to an activity. Teach yourself to drink water during certain activities, such as before and after the meal times or after you have been to the toilet. That's how it becomes a habit.
- Replace fruit juice, lemonade, soft drink or alcohol with water. Do you drink standard juice, soft drinks or alcohol? Replace it partly with water, filling half of a glass with fruit juice, lemonade or soft drink and the other half with water. Then build this up until you are used to drinking a full glass of water. Alcohol extracts moisture, so it is important to drink a glass of water for every glass of alcohol you drink.
- Remember yourself. Remember to drink despite these tips? Put a reminder on your phone in the form of an alarm at fixed times. Is the alarm going off? Drink a glass of water. Or ask your family / friends to help you remember.
- Take a glass after each puddle. This way you immediately refill your moisture. Children and drinking water.
Prestige Water Cooler Narrabri, Water Dispenser Narrabri, Water Filter Narrabri
Narrabri, Baab Baa, Bellata, Boggabri, Edgeroi, Pilliga, Wee Waa.