Water Cooler Melton
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Melton
TIP: Drinking more water means more energy
How do I get more energy? We consist of approximately 70% of water. Your brain and blood are the crown here, they consist for 83% and 91% of water respectively. There is even water in your teeth! We would do well to drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters per day, according to the Nutrition Center. Because: if we are just a bit active - even if it is a minimal effort to breathe - then we lose fluid. Still, drinking water at work - drinking at all - something that is regularly lost, especially when we are busy. Do you feel stupid regularly at work, do you suffer from muscle cramps, is your blood pressure irregular or do you get off to a difficult start in the morning? Alkaline water, is the nature of water. Does your concentration ability falter and do you notice that you are working more sloppily? Then it is time for a little awareness about the wonderful world of ... water.
Did you know about water?
When it comes to optimal performance at work, we quickly think of good cooperation agreements, clear planning and communication, Lean methodologies and the optimal use of systems and resources. But did you know that:
- the right amount of fluid in your body speeds up your reaction time? The passing of different substances in your brain is optimized by the right amount of fluid in your body. Drink quickly for a difficult task!
- it is wise to drink one to two glasses of water just in the morning? This is because your body then has relatively little moisture and a relatively large amount of toxins and waste substances are "stuck" in your body, which can leave the body by drinking water.
- water regulates blood pressure? Drinking too little water increases your blood pressure. Drinking water lowers the blood pressure.
- water "lubricates" our joints and muscles, so you are less likely to get cramps? What drinking water really does for your skin.
- water regulates our body temperature?
- water protects our heart and our lungs?
- if you want to lose weight it is not a bad idea to drink enough water? Fibers and water work together during digestion, which benefits the bowel movements. And: drinking water reduces your hunger!
- water does a lot more?
Make drinking water sexy and simple
A full water jug is therefore indispensable on the desk. In my opinion, companies would do well to make drinking water, or at least moisture, as attractive and simple as possible. A small plastic cup must fill in the toilet, nobody will be happy about that. There are many visually attractive water bottles (think of the Dopper bottle) for sale and also when it comes to water jugs, water tanks and cups or glasses, there is plenty of choice. Fresh additions (lemon? Lime? If necessary syrup?) Can give that little bit of shine to a cup of water. Mind you: do not let the water run, but let employees walk for themselves to fill the stock: mini breaks are good for concentration and inspiration. And last but not least: ensure good sanitation.
Water is the liquid gold for organizations
In short, water is the lubricant that makes our working day oiled, so it is certainly not a luxury to invest in this. Do you want to get more out of your working day? Then start drinking plenty of water. Cheers!
Prestige Water Cooler Melton, Water Dispenser Melton, Water Filter Melton
Aintree, Bonnie Brook, Brookfield, Burnside, Burnside Heights, Caroline Springs, Cobblebank, Deanside, Diggers Rest, Exford, Eynesbury, Fieldstone, Fraser Rise, Grangefields, Harkness, Hillside, Kurunjang, Melton, Melton South, Melton West, Mount Cottrell, Parwan, Plumpton, Ravenhall, Rockbank, Strathtulloh, Taylors Hill, Thornhill Park, Toolern Vale, Truganina, Weir Views.