Water Cooler Kedron
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Kedron
How much water should you drink per day
Drink plenty of water, give the body what it needs. We constantly lose water from our bodies, mainly through urine and sweat. There are many different opinions about how much water we should drink every day. The health authorities generally recommend drinking eight 8 glasses a day, which corresponds to about 2 liters. This is called the 8 × 8 rule and is very easy to remember. However, there are other health gurus who think that we are always on the verge of dehydration and that we have to drink water all day long ... even if we are not thirsty. As with most things, this depends on the individual and there are many factors (both internal and external) that ultimately influence our need for water. I would like to see a few studies on water intake and how they influence the function of the body and the brain, and then explain how the water intake can easily be tailored to individual needs. Why you must drink water when get up in the morning. Healthy drink water from your Water Cooler Kedron.
Can more water increase energy levels and improve brain function?
Many people claim that if we do not stay hydrated during the day, our energy levels and brain function may suffer. There are many studies that support this. In one study in women, a loss of fluid of 1.36% after exercise reduced both mood and concentration, while the frequency of headache increased. There are other studies showing that mild dehydration (1-3% of body weight) caused by exercise or heat can have a negative influence on many other aspects of brain function. However, keep in mind that only 1% of the body weight is a fairly substantial amount. This happens especially if you sweat a lot, such as during exercise or at high temperature. Mild dehydration can also negatively affect physical performance, reducing endurance. What does water for your skin. In short: Mild dehydration through exercise or heat can have negative consequences for both physical and mental performance. Why drinking water is good for your hair. Great tasting water from your Water Cooler Kedron.
Drinking a lot of water helps with weight loss?
There are many claims about water intake with an effect on body weight ... that more water can increase metabolism and reduce appetite. According to two studies, drinking 500 ml of water can temporarily stimulate the metabolism by 24-30%. The top line below shows how 500 ml of water increased metabolic rate (EE - Energy Expenditure). You can see how the effect decreases after 90 minutes:
- Graph Result Water Can Boost Metabolism
- The researchers estimate that drinking 2 liters per day can increase energy consumption by about 96 calories per day.
- It is perhaps best to drink cold water for this purpose, because the body then has to use energy (calories) to heat the water to body temperature.
- Drinking water from your Water Cooler Kedron about half an hour before meals can also reduce the amount of calories people consume in the end, especially in older people.
- One study found that dieters who drank 500 ml of water before meals lost 44% less weight over a 12-week period compared to those who did not.
- In general, it seems that drinking plenty of water (especially before meals) can result in significant weight loss, especially in combination with a healthy diet.
In short: Drinking water can lead to a slight, temporary increase in the metabolism and drinking about half an hour before meals can automatically allow people to eat fewer calories.
Does more water help prevent health problems?
There are several health problems that may respond well to increased water intake:
- Constipation: Increasing water intake can help with constipation, which is a common problem.
- Cancer: There are some studies showing that drinking more water have a lower riskbladder and colon cancer, although other studies do not report effects.
- Kidney stones: increased water intake appears to reduce the risk of kidney stones.
- Acne and hydration of the skin: There are a lot of anecdotal reports on the internet about water helps to hydrate the skin and reduce acne, but I found no studies that confirmed this.
In short: Drinking more water can help with various health problems, such as constipation and kidney stones.