Water Cooler Junee
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Junee
TIP: The importance of water for our body
If you do not drink enough water, you can dry out with ease. Many interpret a feeling of thirst as a feeling of hunger and then start to eat. Recently, a study clearly showed that adults who drink too little water for a longer period of time have a higher BMI (Body Mass Index) than people who drink sufficient water. Water drinking and your eyes.
Man is about 70% water and this water is in every body cell. Fortunately, the availability of drinking water in this part of the world is very large and that is good, because getting enough water a day is essential for our health. Drinking water prevents muscle pain. Every person has to drink about 30ml / kg of body weight per day and that is often more than we do on average. Do not worry, if you weigh 80 kilos, you would soon have to drink 2.4 liters of water a day. Water is important for the absorption of nutrients, the processing of waste, cell activities and everything that is necessary to stay alive. Drinking water is essential to prevent illness and to feel good.
If you do not drink enough water, your body will not be able to remove all toxins that you are exposed to on a daily basis. Health problems such as obesity, chronic pain, fatigue, headache, high blood pressure and dull skin can be a result of too little drinking in the long term.
On average, we drink too little water and our body suffers from dehydration symptoms with all the consequences. Sufficient drinking is therefore important and gives you the necessary health benefits, such as:
- Weight loss: water replaces drinks with a high calorie content, helps suppress hunger, does not contain fatteners
- Healthy heart: research published in 2002 in the American Journal of Epidemiology has shown that people who drink more than 5 glasses of water a day, 41% less likely to have a heart attack than those who drink fewer days 2 glasses of water a day.
- More energy; when you are dehydrated, the energy flows away and you feel tired. Thirst is a sign that you are already dehydrated and this can lead to muscle weakness, fatigue, dizziness and other complaints.
- Free from headache; a symptom of dehydration is headache, often when we have a headache it is simply a matter of not drinking enough water.
- Healthy skin: drinking water cleanses the skin.
- Healthy digestion: our digestive system needs a large amount of water to properly digest the food. Often, drinking water helps to solve stomach acid problems and water, combined with fiber, also helps to prevent bowel problems.
- Cleaning; water is used by the body to remove toxins and waste products from our bodies.
- Lowers cancer risk; Related to the digestive system as mentioned above, drinking a healthy amount of water is an excellent way to reduce the risk of bowel cancer by 45%, bladder cancer by 50% and even reduces the risk of breast cancer.
- Better physical exercise: dehydration slows you down and leads to muscle weakness. If you move and / or do sports, you need extra water.
- No more muscle cramps: a shortage of water makes your blood more viscous and this can lead to muscle cramps. Drink plenty of clean water.
Some practical tips to increase your water intake:
- Set your daily amount of water per day. Is it bad to drink water while eating.
- Start the day with 1 to 3 glasses of water, because you do not drink for a long time in the night;
- Put an alarm to help you remember to drink water;
- Nowadays there are also handy apps for your mobile phone to not only set your daily (healthy) amount, but also to warn you that it's time to drink again. "Water your body", "My water balance" and "Stay Hydrated Free - Water" are examples of useful apps that you can use.
- Give your water a taste by adding some slices of lemon or orange to your water.
- After a treatment at the skin therapist, especially after lymphatic drainage, drinking extra water is important to drain the released waste.
Prestige Water Cooler Junee, Water Dispenser Junee, Water Filter Junee
Junee, Bethungra, Illabo, Wantabadgery, Harefield, Old Junee, Junee Reefs, Disnaseer, Eurongilly.