Water Cooler Footscray
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Footscray
TIP: How to restore a dry skin
Why filter tapwater and how do I get more energy? The most important cause of dry skin is not moisture deficiency, but damage. The main culprit is sun damage. In addition, your skin can be damaged by the use of irritating or drying skin care products. Extreme weather conditions can also play a role.
How do you restore dry skin? What drinking water really does for your skin.
1) Make sure you do not damage your skin extra. Avoid the following products and actions:
Soap (in solid and liquid form)
Aggressively cleansing ingredients such as sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate
Products containing irritating ingredients (such as alcohol, peppermint, menthol, mint, citrus, eucalyptus and fragrances)
Hot water, shower also not too long.
Aggressive scrubs (microdermabrasion that you perform yourself and scrubs with hard pieces in it)
2) Use a sunscreen product daily, even in winter. A sun-damaged skin retains less moisture and feels less slippery.
3) Use a good night cream full of antioxidants, soothing ingredients and skin-restoring substances that help the skin retain moisture. Never buy a day or night cream in a transparent package or a jar: the ingredients that are sensitive to light and oxygen lose their stability and are not or hardly effective in a short time.
4) Exfoliate: Healthy skin naturally secretes the dead skin cells, but the sun-damaged skin needs help. A good exfoliant with alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) or beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) helps the skin to release dead skin cells more easily, causing the new skin cells to emerge from underneath and your skin looks nicer and feels smoother.
5) Use plant oils such as olive or jojoba oil with very dry skin. A good tip is our Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster, apply it to the dry skin (parts) before your cream.
6) Do not forget your lips: lips are fragile and susceptible to dehydration, which often results in dry, chapped lips. Use a soothing lip balm or gloss with sunscreen during the day. At night you protect your lips with a full, softening lip balm.
7) Frequent exposure to a dry environment, cold weather or air from a heating or air conditioning is not good for your dry skin. The outer protective layer of the skin is damaged as a result. A humidifier in the house can help.
Does drinking water help dry skin?
Drinking a lot of water is incredibly good for your body, but dry skin does not become less dry. So drink plenty of water from your Water Cooler Footscray. Research shows that there are no significant differences between the water content of dry skin and that of normal or oily skin. Alkaline water, is the nature of water. Great tasting water from your Water Cooler Footscray.
Adding more moisture to dry skin is not necessarily good. Too much moisture, such as staying in the bath for a long time, is bad for the skin. Healthy drink water from your Water Cooler Footscray. As a result, important substances are lost that keep the skin intact, the outer skin layers dry out and become flaky and rough.
Prestige Water Cooler Footscray, Water Dispenser Footscray, Water Filter Footscray
Braybrook, Footscray, Kingsville, Maidstone, Maribyrnong, Seddon, Tottenham, West Footscray, Yarraville.