Water Cooler Currumbin Valley
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Currumbin Valley
Why drink water
We all know that it is healthy to eat and drink as varied as possible while paying attention to added sugars and fats. In terms of food you can still vary a lot, but when it comes to drinking, you actually only have coffee, tea and water. Water in particular is known as the healthiest drink and a water lobby seems to have started. According to some you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and always have your own bottle with you .. In this article I share the sense and nonsense of drinking water with you, including some tips for the environment, your wallet and how you the easiest way to drink enough water from your Water Cooler Currumbin Valley.
water drinking tips
That water is healthy for you we all know, but why is that so?
- Your body consists of almost 2 / 3rd part of water which makes it logical to take enough of it so that you keep it up to date
- Drinking sufficient water from your Water Cooler Currumbin Valley keeps your body temperature up to standard
- water is good for your muscles and joints and helps the heart to move blood more effectively
- drinking water makes you more alert, so you can concentrate better and it increases your productivity
- it helps to drain waste products from your body faster
- drinking sufficient water can prevent kidney stones because the water thins the urine so that salts and minerals can not form stones
- water is best to hydrate your skin, hair and nails from the inside and works as a natural anti-aging agent
- the brain consists of about 80% water and since headaches are often a sign of dehydration, you can often keep a headache by drinking plenty of water
- water removes the first draft and can accelerate your metabolism, so it is also good for the line :)
Drink the disadvantages of water
- are you a fan of water from bottles and suits? This is of course very environmentally unfriendly and expensive compared to the tap water which in the Netherlands also has the best quality. Tap water is not healthy anymore, therefore filter.
- do you drink throughout the day from the same bottle that you always refill? Then pay attention to what the bottle is made of. Many bottles of water are in fact not suitable for refilling because of the long-term plasticizers that can be released, which you then swallow. In addition, from a hygienic point of view, it is also not very fresh and such a bottle is a source of bacteria. Buy a durable refillable copy that you regularly wash out.
- if you drink too much water in too short a time, you quickly get a shortage of sugars and salts that cause cells to swell up in the body, the blood gets too diluted, and nerves can become trapped with the first symptoms being severe nausea and headaches
- in the most extreme case, drinking too much water in a short time can even cause fluid swelling in the brain.
water drinking tips
How much water per day is the best? Lemon juice in your water - super healthy.
You often come across the text '2 liters of water from yiour Water Cooler Currumbin Valley a day' or '6 to 8 glasses a day', but the amount of water that is best depends of course on each person where your health, weight and your living situation is different. For example, sportsmen and women who are breastfeeding need a lot more fluid and if you live in a warm climate or when it is summer you can also use more water. As a gauge, you can best maintain that in average conditions you need about 2 liters of fluid per day. Here you can also include coffee and tea without sugar, milk drinks (or milk replacers) and sparkling water.
My love for water + saves the environment and your wallet
I used to be absolutely no water drinker and I have to learn that over the years. At this moment I know to appreciate a large glass of water a few times a day and I can even miss it if it is too long ago. Water does not really have a certain taste which makes it so good for me, but it drinks easily, takes away the worst hunger and feels refreshing and 'pure'. For me enough reasons to keep this in my routine. What kind of water to drink.
I would like to add a personal tip for water drinkers who are also fans of sparkling water that is equally economical for both the environment and your wallet. Some time ago I received a Soda Stream device that allows you to make your favorite sparkling water with just one press of a button, from a fresh tingling bubble to an intense effervescent. Healthy drink water from your Water Cooler Currumbin Valley. You fill the bottle with tap water, put it in the appliance, press the button until you have the desired sparkling water and are ready. With one CO2 cylinder you can make about 60 liters of sparkling water for a converted amount of 0.41 per liter. In addition, you save 60 separate plastic bottles with that one cylinder and that makes the environment very happy! About Prestige Water.