Water Cooler Collingwood Park
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Collingwood Park
Difficulty drinking water, use these tips
With many diets it is indicated that drinking enough water is important. In total you need 1.5 to 2 liters of fluid every day. But many people have trouble with this. Actually I should drink more water - Useful tips. Therefore, a number of tips to drink enough.
Keep your moisture content up to standard
The 1.5 to 2 liters of fluid you need per day from your Water Cooler Collingwood Park can consist of different types of moisture: tea, water, milk, (light) lemonade, juice and also coffee. Water with minerals is better than just tap water.
Not too much coffee
It is better not to drink more than three cups a day because of the caffeine in it. It is a myth that coffee extracts moisture from your body. However, after drinking coffee with caffeine, you have to go to the toilet more quickly, but you do not urinate more than usual. Even though this sometimes seems like that! Many people have trouble getting enough fluid every day. Some take drinking
1 liter a day though hardly. The consequence? Headache and drowsiness.
You know that you drank too little when your urine is very yellow. There are then too many waste products concentrated in too little moisture. How many drinks does a child need. Especially in women who are sensitive to it, this can lead to a bladder infection. So drink more water from your Water Cooler Collingwood Park.
Tips for drinking more
- Put a glass or a bottle of water in the kitchen (if necessary in the refrigerator). Every time you come into the kitchen, you take a few sips. You can of course also do this at work, for example with a bottle of water on your desk,
- In the car or at another strategic point.
- Drink a glass of water at fixed times. Do you often eat at fixed times? For example, one hour after your lunch. Drinking a glass of water from yiour Water Cooler Collingwood Park just as quickly is done in this way.
- It may sound crazy, but drinking tea from mugs will get you more fluid faster. In a cup is about 125-150 ml. In a mug is soon 200-250 ml. Worth it anyway?
- Not so fond of water? Put in a lemon or lime wedge. This gives an extra fresh flavor. Especially when it is hot.
- Alternate with a glass of water while drinking alcohol. This keeps your fluid balance better (especially if you drink too much alcohol). This allows you to prevent a hangover. Less alcohol is of course the best choice!
- 12 Ultimate water with fruit combinations. Take a glass of water with your evening meal. So you drink more water from your Water Cooler Collingwood Park and you are full faster. Very useful during a diet!