During warm days, most people perspire a lot. Actually I should drink more water. It is therefore of great importance that the shortage of moisture is supplemented with water to prevent complaints such as headaches, fatigue and lethargy. Complaints that are caused by dehydration. Water keeps our metabolic system active and ensures the removal of toxins and waste. Moreover, it keeps our skin healthy.
Especially older people must drink enough. They often drink inadequately, causing the high temperature to burden the heart and blood vessels. Therefore, keep an eye on the elderly in your area and ensure that they drink enough.
If you drink too little you will see it on your urine. When the urine is yellow, you have to drink more. Tap water is not healthy anymore, therefore filter. The waste products are in this case too concentrated in too little moisture. This can lead to a bladder infection. Do not drink more than one liter per hour. More can not handle your body.
- Take a bottle of water (500 ml) and take it with you wherever you go. During the day the bottle is on your desk and after work or school the bottle will go home in your bag. Always fill it up.
- Write a drinking moment. For example a glass of water with every snack you take.
- Drink tea and coffee from a mug. If you keep drinking as many cups a day, you drink more. Drinking water and losing weight.
- Be moderate with alcohol, which dries out. If you drink a glass of alcohol, you also drink a glass of water.
- Of course there is also moisture in other drinks. Such as soft drinks, fruit juice and milk. Drink 2 glasses of semi-skimmed milk a day, but soft drinks and fruit juice are not really necessary. They contain a lot of sugars, so water is preferred. Beverage based on sweetener often contains no calories. Given the sweetener in it, it is advisable not to drink more than two glasses a day. Lemon juice in your water - super healthy.
- Take a few liter bottles of water on the beach. It is just lifting, but after wards you are happy with it.