Water Cooler Buddina
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Buddina
9 Tips to drink more water
We all know that you should drink about 1.5 - 2 liters of water every day. Tips to drink more water. Yet many of us do not come to this yet. With this warm weather it is extra important to ensure that you get enough moisture inside, because you lose more fluid than normal by sweating! To ensure that you get enough water drink heaps from your Water Cooler Buddina. Having a full glass of water all the time.
I have the following tips for you.
- Make sure you always have a bottle of water within reach. Stop, when you're on the road, so a bottle filled with water in your bag, put a bottle filled with water next to you on your work / study place. You can use a PET bottle for this, but you can also buy a nice Dopper or similar reusable bottle. Make sure you clean it regularly, otherwise bacteria can grow.
- Just do it! Just make sure you drink enough from your Water Cooler Buddina. Make it a habit to drink a glass of water with every meal and every snack. Or, for example, once you get up and before or after you go to the bathroom.
- Drink preferably from a large glass instead of a small gas. This way you drink more water unnoticed while you drink the same number of glasses. Tap water vs filtered water.
- Keep track of how much you drink water. Do this in a notebook, in the notes of your mobile and you even have all kinds of apps for it. If you keep track of how much you drink, you also know how much you have to drink. This way you can distribute it well over the day.
- Add fruit, vegetables and / or herbs to your water. These give off a taste, but do not add calories or the like. This way you can vary endlessly with taste and do not get bored on the water! I will share my favorite combinations with you, but lemon and mint (and possibly cucumber) will always work well, just like lemon and strawberries or raspberries. But you can actually make it as crazy as you want. Here you also have bottles with a filter where you can put in the fruit, vegetables and herbs. For example the In fruition. I managed to get hold of them myself a while ago through Groupon.
- Eat a lot of water. Yes really! Certain fruits and vegetables contain a lot of moisture and in this way you also get a lot of water. Personal favorite of this season is watermelon. This consists of 90% water and is therefore a good boost for your moisture content. And also just very tasty, especially cold. Your skin and drinking water.
- When you're out and about or just sit on the terrace drinking wine, beers or other alcoholic drinks, make sure that you drink a glass of water for every drink that contains alcohol. Alcohol dries out, and so you keep the dehydration limited. The dehydration is also what causes a hangover, so you limit yourself in this way too!
- If your water is really too boring, or you prefer to drink something hot, you can also drink (herbal) tea or coffee. Well without sugar and milk of course. Then this mainly consists of water. Please note that there is of course caffeine in coffee and tea, this can keep you awake at night if you still drink this at a late time.
I think it should be possible with these tips to get at least 1.5 liters of water per day from your Water Cooler Buddina. I always have a bottle of water with me and I soon prefer a glass of water over a glass of soda. 2 liters of water is really enough per day, you can still expand to 3 liters of water from your Water Cooler Buddina on hot days or during intensive physical exercise, but drinking too much water is not good either.
Prestige Water Cooler Buddina, Water Dispenser Buddina, Water Filter Buddina