Water Cooler Tivoli
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Tivoli
10 Signs that you are not drinking enough water
Drink plenty of water! Give the body what it needs: Water. Sufficient food is important, but sufficient drinking is also extremely important! Yet this is something we regularly forget. We are all so busy with school or work, that sometimes after the coffee or the glass of milk in the morning we suddenly notice that we have not drunk anything until 4.00 pm. Oops! Yet there were all kinds of signals throughout the day that made it clear to us that we drank too little. Moisture and drinking water. Yes, you can notice that, especially if you regularly drink too little. Just for the sake of good order, a person needs 1.5 to 2 liters of fluid a day in addition to all moist products. Do you wonder if you drink too little, then check if you regularly suffer from one of the following ailments. What does water do in your body.
- Headache: I think this is a very famous one. Everyone probably has had a nasty, pounding headache because it has not drunk all day. So always ask yourself if you feel a headache, or you have drunk enough.
- Dark urine: Yes, I too have hung over the toilet, looking strange at my very dark brown urine in the toilet. Huh, how is that possible? Very simple, just by drinking too little. Sometimes I also have the opposite, that I have to pee a lot of urine and that my urine has the color of water, transparent.
- Hunger: It may well be that when you are hungry, when you have just eaten enough, you are actually just thirsty. Yet this can sometimes evoke the same feeling.
- Dizziness: Dizziness may occur due to insufficient drinking. If you are regularly dizzy, check whether this is due to too little food, too little sleep, medication or too little drinking.
- Dry mouth: It can of course be a side effect of certain medication, but it can also be just that you drink too little. Do you have a dry mouth regularly, then examine what the cause is.
- Fast heartbeat: Another side effect of drinking too little and that is also the most scary side effect, is a faster heartbeat. 5 Reasons why drinking water is good for your heart, brain and metabolism. Do you suffer from this regularly, then investigate why this can occur and whether this can have to do with too little fluid intake.
- Dry skin: Do you regularly suffer from dry skin and dry lips, this may be because you drink too little. Healthy skin is a skin that gets enough moisture. Drink enough!
- Tired: Your body can take it easier to ensure that less water needs to be processed. This causes your body to handle the amount of fluid in your body more efficiently. So if you are tired, research if this can be caused by a shortage of fluid in your body.
- Restless: From drinking too little you can also become irritated and restless. That can be very annoying and because you do not expect it to come through something as simple as drinking too little, it can last a long time. So be alert to this.
- Thirsty: And finally you know that you drink too little when you are thirsty regularly. Listen to your body and drink more.
Prestige Water Cooler Tivoli, Water Dispenser Tivoli, Water Filter Tivoli