Better health with Prestige Water. If something is important, if you have a lot of sports, drinking is enough. And then preferably water. Your body is made up of about 60% of water and since you lose a lot of time in sports, you must ensure that you keep it sufficient. Enough drinking is something that many people struggle with. You do not like water, just forget or be too busy to keep it so quiet. It's a pity, because drinking water is almost unpleasant and is so good for your body!
I give you 5 tips to drink more water today and I give you 3 ideas to make your water more delicious with fruit!
- Begin your day with 1 or 2 glasses of water. Water Cooler with or without filtration. Put a glass of water (or a bottle) next to your bed and drink it right when you wake up. That's how you started the day, but you've already bought 10/20% of the recommended daily amount!
- Buy a sturdy, refillable, water bottle (for example, a Dopper) that you can take anywhere. So you always have water with you and you can drink water at any time.
- Do you work at the office? Put a bottle or a bar of water on the table and tell yourself that it should be empty for lunch or at the end of the day.
- Drink a glass of water for each meal. That's how you drink 3 glasses of water a day! Try again!
- You can download apps that tell you every hour or every one and a half hours that you need to drink water. Handy!
- Adding your water a little with fruit and herbs can make your water a lot less boring! Orange, Lime, Lemon, Mint, Strawberries, Grapes, Blue Berries, Watermelon. You cannot think so badly. Add it to your water to give your water a nice taste! 3 ideas can be found below.
Cut strawberries into slices and pick some leaves of fresh mint sprouts. Put them in a glass or a carafe and fill with water! Sweet and sweet by the strawberries.
Cut some slices of lemon and orange. Put them in a glass or a carafe and fill with water for a freshly sour citrus flavor.
Cut slices of lemon, lime and cucumber. Drinking lemon water in the morning is good for you. Put them in a glass or in a carafe, fill with water and you have delicious fresh water! Water, an essential nutrient.
These were my tips! Does it look delicious anyway? Do you have trouble drinking water? And do you have any more tips?