Water Cooler Ripley
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water cooler Ripley
Are you drinking enough water from your water cooler Ripley?
Breathing, sweating, peeing. Filtered water or bottled water. Every day we lose a lot of moisture. It is therefore important that you drink plenty of water, especially during the sultry summer months. Do you want to know if you drink enough from your water cooler Ripley? Read it here. Water is by far the number 1 nutrient in our lives. Is water healthy?
After all, drinking water has many advantages:
- You can concentrate better;
- Your headache decreases faster;
- You will think more clearly;
- You support the natural detox of your body;
And although these health benefits are known, not everyone knows how healthy and essential water is. Cold or hot drinks in warm weather? Did you know that a lot of people live in a mild form of dehydration, which leads to concentration problems, fatigue and headaches? Discover below if you belong to this group!
How much water do you drink?
The recommended daily allowance varies according to gender and need - for example, intensive exercise or hot summer days. Women need between 1 and 1.75 liters of water per day, men between 1.5 and 2.75 liters. Drinking enough water is a big challenge for many people, since water is bored quickly. Do you drink too little water?
This is how you test it
- Drink two large glasses of water or one bottle of water from your water cooler Ripley of 500 ml. Do you not have to go to the toilet within an hour? Then your body 'held' the water and you were (slightly) dehydrated. If you have enough fluid in your body, your body will drain the excess water through the urinary tract.
- Your urine color also pops out of confession. The darker your urine, the more concentrated your waste is. Urine should be very pale yellow, except when you take vitamins. Then a dark color is not abnormal.
That way you drink more water
With these simple tips, drinking enough water is a piece of cake!
- Drink filtered water from your water cooler Ripley, as soon as you are awake, two large glasses of water. Your body craves water after sleep, and between five and twenty minutes all the fluid in your blood is already absorbed.
- Always bring a bottle of water along the way and put a bottle or water on your table or desk. You are more likely to drink if your bottle is nearby. Also water with a fruity taste makes you look forward to the next glass of water. Lemon water healthy and delicious.
- Try to oblige yourself to drink a glass of water for every meal. Water namely, your feeling of hunger, since your brain sometimes can not make the difference between hunger and thirst.
- Do you really not get your water inside? Then drink tea of more water from your water cooler Ripley. Good for your hydration and extra healthy because of the many antioxidants it contains. Flavors like chamomile, liquorice, green tea, white tea and mint tea are toppers.