Water Cooler Moores Pocket
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Moores Pocket
Make sure you drink enough water
Difficulty with drinking enough
There are a lot of people who drink too much every day. Water, an essential nutrient. A day is not that bad, but if you systematically get too little fluid, you can get serious dehydration symptoms and in the long term this can lead to chronic physical symptoms. Enough drinking is therefore incredibly important, but it can sometimes be difficult. Especially on very busy days, people often forget to drink. Drinking costs hardly any effort and if you learn this yourself with the help of a number of tips, you should be able to immediately adjust your drinking habits.
How much should you drink?
What does drinking 2 liters of water a day with your body. It is best to get at least 2 liters of fluid every day. You also get this moisture out of your food, so you do not have to drink all of this. Foods with a high moisture content include apples, cucumber, tomatoes and celery. If you eat enough and varied, it is best to drink at least one and a half liters in one day. If it is very hot, you have a lot of physical effort or for some reason you lose more fluid than normal, it is important to drink extra.
Why do you have to drink enough?
Drinking enough every day is extremely important for your overall condition. If you drink enough, you have more energy and your veem will become ill less quickly. If the fluid balance in your body is up to standard, your organs can do their job well and waste products can be transported out of your body more quickly. In addition, you retain the right body temperature through a good moisture balance in your body and you maintain a supple skin longer.
What should you drink?
It is best to drink as much water as possible. Water contains hardly any substances that your body still has to filter out and is therefore easier to process. If there are many additives such as sugar in a drink, it costs your body a lot of extra energy to process all these additives. Drinks where caffeine or alcohol is used, in fact, extract moisture from your body, so you bring your fluid balance to low. Bottled water contains less minerals than tap water.
How do you ensure that you drink enough?
- Drink a large glass of water immediately when you are awake. That way you start the day well.
- Take a 500 milliliter bottle that you can fill with wherever you go. For example, a reusable dopper.
- Turn on an alarm in your phone that goes off every half hour. Every time you go on the alarm, you drink a few gulps.
- Get ready to drink something every time you eat. Prevent muscle pain by drinking water.
- Schedule drinking. Consider how many hours you are about to wake up in a day and how much you want to drink. That way you know exactly how much you have to drink every hour.
- Drink something you like. If you do not like water, you can also add fruit to the water, or drink lemonade syrup tea.
- Ask colleagues / friends / family or other people with whom you spend a lot of time or they remind you to drink.
- Teach yourself to drink a few gulps every time you see a tap.
- Buy a nice big cup for at home, preferably half a liter. It may sound strange, but it really works if you can drink from your nice big cup all day at home.
Prestige Water Cooler Moores Pocket, Water Dispenser Moores Pocket, Water Filter Moores Pocket