Water Cooler Kyneton
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Kyneton
TIP: Drink plenty during sports
In physical exertion, you lose fluid by sweating and water that evaporates through the exhaled air. The more intensive the effort and the warmer and humid the conditions in which you move, the greater the loss of moisture. During an hour of exercise, the average person loses about a liter of fluid. In hot, humid conditions that can be double. Fruit water.
Anyone who uses his daily amount of thirty minutes of moderately intensive physical activity does not need to drink extra. The recommended daily 1.5 liters - preferably water - is sufficient. Actually I should drink more water.
Those who move more intensively also provide extra moisture supply. Moisture deficiency ensures that the muscles function less well and that cramps can occur. Too much moisture loss can lead to dehydration or dehydration, which not only reduces your performance but also damages your health. 5 Tips to drink plenty of water at the office.
With an effort of half an hour to an hour, no special beverage regime is necessary. Water is sufficient. With a longer endurance exercise, sports drinks are preferred.
- Drink about 250 to 500 ml about 15 to 30 minutes before the end of the endurance effort. Drink 150 to 200 ml every fifteen minutes or every five kilometers.
- Do not wait until you feel thirsty. Thirst is after all a first sign of dehydration. The more you sweat, the more fluid you have to replenish. Tap water is not healthy anymore, therefore filter.
- Drink a larger amount instead of constantly small amounts at regular intervals. After all, how much you drink determines the speed at which the stomach is emptied and with which the fluid enters the blood through the intestinal wall.
- During training sessions, find out for yourself what quantity you can tolerate easily. Gastrointestinal complaints often occur above 700 ml.
- Do not drink too cold drinks. Drinks between 10 and 15 ° C are preferred because they leave the stomach faster and are therefore absorbed faster. They warm up in the gastrointestinal tract and thus ensure that the body can give off heat. Drinks of less than 10 ° C or more than 50 ° C leave the stomach much slower.
- Keep an eye on the level of body fluid. Peeing often indicates good hydration. A pale and watery urine also indicates sufficient body fluids. If the urine looks yellow and 'thick', then you can be dehydrated.
Prestige Water Cooler Kyneton, Water Dispenser Kyneton, Water Filter Kyneton
Clarkefield, Gisborne, Kyneton, Lancefield, Macedon, Malmsbury, Mount Macedon, New Gisborne, Riddells Creek, Romsey, Woodend.