Water Cooler Karrabin
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Karrabin
The importance of drinking water
Many people have trouble drinking water and even find it 'dirty'. Why is it important to drink water?
Structure in body
The body consists of approximately 70% water. Calculate how much water you should drink. The body loses an average of 2 liters of water daily through perspiration, breathing and excretion of waste. During the night this is on average 1 liter. Many people indicate that they are not thirsty, but then they are already too late drinking water. In case of a lack of moisture, the body gives a signal that it has no confidence that sufficient moisture will come in and keeps it safe from self-protection. Drinking more water than the advice. Flue and drinking water.
What are the most important functions of water now?
- in addition to oxygen, the most important substance for survival
- cleans the body (disposal of waste). Naturally very important during a diet!
- regulates the body temperature
- transports oxygen + (water-) soluble vitamins (B + C)
- ensures good concentration
- an important role in the production of energy
- prevents dehydration
- ensures full feeling that reduces urge for sweetness
What are the possible effects of moisture shortage?
- Poor concentration
- Blockage in the intestines
- Reduced urine production: dark urine = shortage of water intake
- Studded tongue or bad breath
- Dry mouth
- Less elastic skin
Drinking water can also reduce or even destroy other 'vague' complaints.
But beware: Not all the fluid that you take 'counts'. Coffee, black tea (regular or fruit tea) and alcohol extract moisture from your body. Drink it in moderation and take an extra glass of water for each cup of coffee, tea or alcohol. Caffeine causes more water to be excreted in the urine than water enters the caffeine-containing beverage. 7 Ways to influence your energy intake. It goes without saying that soft drinks with sugar have no healthy effects at all. Not even with regard to replenishing moisture. You often get more thirsty!
You can learn how to drink water
- Drink 1 liter of water per 30 kg of body weight
- Water should be drunk throughout the day in 250 - 500 ml portions. Do not wait until you feel thirsty, then you are already too late
- Use Spa bottles of half a liter. 4 bottles per day must be empty.
- Drink a glass of water half an hour before eating: the digestive tract is prepared
- Drink an extra glass of water for every glass of coffee, tea or alcohol
- Green tea is a good replacement for water, but also applies to this: always top up with water
- Build up water slowly:
1. Drink a glass of water on an empty stomach
2. Create anchors: a glass of water for every meal and after every meal. Or a glass of water after you went to the toilet
3. Do not drink too much during a meal with thirst, i.v. washing away of digestive enzymes (in saliva)
4. Drink ½ hour after the meal water to complete the digestion process and correct the dehydration caused by the breakdown of food
5. Drink water before you exercise so that it is available for perspiration.
Will you be able to drink enough water? Drinking water, the best way to keep your moisture balance up to date.
Prestige Water Cooler Karrabin, Water Dispenser Karrabin, Water Filter Karrabin