Water Cooler Glen Innes
Great tasting water made from your own tap with Prestige Water Cooler Glen Innes
TIP: 36 Tips to get more energy
How do I get more energy. Would you rather lie in the wool in the morning? Until noon if possible? Then it is high time for an energy boost. Why filter tap water. Great tasting water from your Water Cooler Glen Innes. Change some daily habits and become one piece of energy.
- Change socks every after noon, you immediately feel fresher.
- Start your day with happy music (Tip: the new from Carly Rae Jepsen, I Really Like You). Works like a charm!
- Keep in mind your biological clock. Are you as fresh as a dick in the morning? Then just do your most important work.
- Eat a piece of chocolate. Euh, no problem ...
- Eat a power snack with yogurt, berries and nuts in the afternoon.
- Keep a brief gossip at the coffee machine and put your mind at zero.
- Eat a lot of red, blue or purple berries: they are full of antioxidants that will instantly revive you.
- Wear bright colors, people become happier of you and so will behave in your environment.
- Do a power nap, preferably on a chair for about 5 to 10 minutes. (Or on the toilet, otherwise your boss will not be so happy ...)
- Use lavender aroma in your work environment, it keeps you sharper.
- Always get up at about the same time (also in the weekend). Also go to sleep around the same hour.
- Drink a lot of water from your Water Cooler Glen Innes. If you drink too little water, you are more tired.
- Dose your caffeine intake. Once you get used to the caffeine, it will not have much effect on your body. So limit yourself to 1 to 2 bags per day.
- Avoid energy drinks. Alkaline water, is the nature of water. They ultimately - ironically - cause a shortage of energy.
- Try to avoid fast sugars (soft drinks, sweets, potatoes ...) and go for slow sugars such as fruits, vegetables, grains and whole meal pastes. They give you a slower energy boost that lasts longer.
- Eat enough fiber-rich food. It slows the intake of sugars and thus ensures a longer energy boost.
- Make sure you get enough vitamin C: it gives you energy and ensures that your body absorbs more nutrients. Kiwi, lemon, broccoli ... to the rescue!
- Citrus scents make you more alert. Eat a citrus every day and smell the fruit as you peel them.
- Include enough vitamin B in your diet (mackerel, feta cheese, eggs ...). This way your blood sugars are converted into usable energy.
- Play a game in time. Sudoku or other brain snacks keep you alert for longer.
- Eat multiple small meals a day. Go rather for five small portions than three large mountains of food.
- Enjoy a tea bag in time. Black tea in particular makes you less susceptible to daily stress. 10 am = tea time!
- Splash cold water in your face (use waterproof mascara!), Or take a cold shower.
- Occasionally straight to stretch and breathe properly, you get a fresh feeling.
- Get organized! You can not work well in a messy environment. Consequence: it eats energy!
- Stay positive and learn to put things into perspective. This way you waste less energy analyzing each bad thing and you can focus on the positive points.
- Take a day of and do only what you want. Then you can go back to work with full enthusiasm. What drinking water really does for your skin.
- Breakfast as an emperor and go for a light lunch. So you do not suffer from an afternoon dip.
- Choose proteins over fats and carbohydrates. They ensure that your energy level remains stable. There are so many minerals in the water from your Water Cooler Glen Innes.
- Fall off in a natural way. If you lose a few pounds by drinking more water and eating healthier, you will automatically feel more energetic.
- Put the radio on softly (if it's allowed by your boss). That way you work more productively.
- Move a little every day. Even if it is by sprinting to the platform, or by taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Every bit helps.
- Go for more sex, and get the ultimate endorphin rush.
- Sport earlier in the morning than in the evening.
- Be realistic about your to-do list. Delete things that are unnecessary and only do the most necessary.
- Try to eat outside in the afternoon or take a short walk.
Prestige Water Cooler Glen Innes, Water Dispenser Glen Innes, Water filter Glen Innes
Glen Innes, Emmaville, Deepwater, Wellingrove, Glencoe, Stonehenge, Red Range.