Water Cooler Fairfield
Drink filtered water from your own tap with a Prestige Water Cooler Fairfield
Prestige Water Cooler Fairfield, Water Dispenser Fairfield, Water Filter Fairfield
We currently deliver water coolers in Fairfield, Abbotsbury, Bonnyrigg, Bonnyrigg Heights, Bossley Park, Cabramatta, Cabramatta West, Canley Heights, Canley Vale, Carramar, Cecil Park, Edensor Park, Fairfield East, Fairfield Heights, Fairfield West, Greenfield Park, Horsley Park, Lansvale, Mount Pritchard, Old Guildford, Prairiewood, Smithfield, St Johns Park, Villawood, Wakeley, Wetherill Park, Yennora.
Tip: The benefits of drinking water on an empty stomach
That you have to drink around 2 liters of water a day during the day to hydrate your body and keep your body healthy and fit already knows everyone. How many liter of water should you drink. But few people know that the first glass of water, on an empty stomach in the tomorrow when you've just got up, is vital. There are a lot of health benefits here. How do you know if you are drinking enough water.
To begin with, did you know ...
your body consists of 70% water and that water plays a key role in your health.
your brain consists of 85% water
your muscles consist of 75% water
your bones consist of 25% water
your blood is 82% water
What are the benefits of drinking water in the morning?
Healthy drinks instead of water. A glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning starts many processes. It cleans your internal system, specifically your liver. This ensures that your body is better able to absorb nutrients from your diet. Water drinking also stimulates the process of hematopoiesis, which creates new blood cells and platelets and thus ultimately new blood. New blood has healing and healing ability that can cure many symptoms and illnesses.
Drinking water on an empty stomach has the following advantages:
1. Let your skin shine. Water purifies toxins from your body resulting in shiny skin.
2. Restores body cells. Water on an empty stomach initiates the process so that new muscle mass and blood cells, and thus new body cells, can be produced.
3. Balances the lymph system. Your lymph nodes protect you against intruders, such as viruses and infections. It is therefore very important that your lymph system functions and is properly maintained. Every day a glass of water on the empty stomach definitely contributes to this.
4. Weight loss. Drinking half a liter of cold water every day will boost your metabolism and ultimately help you lose weight.
5. Purifies the liver. Drinking water when you have just got up makes the liver clean and ensures that nutrients can be absorbed better.
6. Heals many diseases and disorders. It has been shown that drinking water on an empty stomach can cure various diseases and disorders such as vomiting, throat disorders, menstruation problems, forms of cancer, eye disorders, diarrhea, urinary and liver disorders, meningitis, tuberculosis, headaches and arthritis.
What to do for the best result?
Drink 1.5 liters of water (5 to 6 glasses) immediately once you have risen. These are the consequences of drinking too little water.
Do not eat an hour before drinking and an hour after drinking.
In the beginning it will be difficult to drink these 6 glasses of water once you have risen. Take a moment for it. If necessary, drink 2 or 3 first, then pause, and then the rest. Or in a different order that you like. If you do this every day you will soon notice that it becomes routine and easier and that you will drink 6 glasses with ease in no time.